𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆.

Imaiah in picture.

2 weeks later
Sunday 12th November 2023
Imaiah's Pov

It's been about 2 weeks since everything went down between me and Sarai.. A'Shyla has been staying with me a lot n i honestly do love her company. She makes me feel safe and comfortable.

My ma went crazy when she found out about Sarai beating on me.. she got into it with Sarai's ma n everything.. it was crazy as hell.

Ion know why bitches try me or my ma.. they should know my ma don't play about me at the fuck all.

"IMAIAH L'SHAY KINGSLEY, BRING YO ASS HERE NOW." My ma yelled from downstairs.

I threw my controller onto my bed and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Yes ma?" I said, breathing heavily.

"Imaiah lemme find out yo big ass ate my twix." She glared at me.

Uh oh..

"Uhh.. I didn't know it was yours ma!" I blurted.

She chased me around the house n we eventually ended up laying on the living room floor, out of breath.

"I'm sorry ma, i won't eat anymore of your damn chocolate." I rolled my eyes.

"Mhmmm. Don't touch my shit lil girl!" My ma said, making sure i heard her sassy ass.

Me n my momma are so alike it's crazy. We both some sassy ass females.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"LEAH CAN YOU ASK WHO IT IS." Me n my ma yelled at the same time, still laying on the floor.

Kaleah ran to the door, asked who it was n then opened it, running back to her toys.

"Why are y'all laying on the floor.." A'Shyla bursted out laughing at us.

"Lil girl i'll beat yo ass jus like i beat yo lil girlfriend's ass." My ma said, mugging A'Shyla.

I cackled n then A'Shyla helped both me n my ma up off of the floor.

"Take yo asses upstairs, me n Kaleah are going shopping." My ma said before grabbing her bag and Kaleah then walking out the front door.

I jumped into A'Shyla's arms.

"Hey beautiful." She chuckled as she caught me.

"Hii baby." I kissed her cheek.

She put me down n then we went upstairs to grab my  hoodie n shoes. We walked out the front door and into her car, she told me we were going somewhere but i have no idea where..

A'Shyla's Pov

I was supposed to take her out a couple weeks ago but i never got the chance but i'm finally gonna ask the big question today..

She has absolutely no idea where i'm taking her but i just hope she loves it..

I had setup a little picnic in the middle of nowhere kinda.. it was on a lil grassy area n we would be surrounded by trees and then right in front of us is a beautiful waterfall.. let's just hope she likes it sigh.