Fifteen.

Wednesday..
Imaiah's pov.

"Can y'all shut up so i can listen to my damn song." I mugged Lani and Jaliah.

We're in Jaliah's car right now n honestly ion even know where we're going- but i just wanna get the fuck away from here and away from Sarai's crazy ass.

I let out a deep sigh and continued vibing to Lil Durk until we arrived to our destination.

After a long ass car ride, we finally came to a stop. I looked out the car window and i was mesmerised by the big ass house we were parked in front of.

"This is beautiful, woah.." I said sounding fascinated.

"Agreed..!" Lani squealed, causing us all to chuckle.

"Thank you, let's go inside." Jaliah replied, helping us out the car and with our bags.

Lani and I nodded our heads as we helped carry our bags inside, placing them where she told us to.

"So.. a-are we gonna be safe here?" I stuttered, slightly frightened. I can't deal with Sarai again..

Jaliah gave me a reassuring smile and nodded her head.

"Yes mama, you'll be safe here, i gotchu." Jaliah said and then kissed my forehead, causing me to blush slightly.

"Someone's blushinggg!" Lani teased. I nudged her in her ribs and she groaned.

"That's what yo ass gets." I crossed my arms and walked to the room that i'm gon be staying in.

After settling in..

"I'm going to the store!!" I yelled to Lani and Jaliah before leaving the house.

Luckily, the store is just 15 minutes away from Jaliah's house- cause my lazy ass does NOT wanna be walking for too damn long.

I shook my head and put my headphones on, blasting Summer Walker whilst making my way to the store.

After 15 minutes of walking, i finally arrived at the store and went straight inside and straight to the ice freezers, grabbing my favourite ice cream.. Cookie dough. That shi is the best, ion care what nobody says.

After grabbing my ice cream and a couple more things, i paid for the items and then left the store, playing my music again.

Out of nowhere, i felt someone's strong arms grab me from behind, putting something over my mouth and before i knew it.. everything went black.

I opened my eyes slowly and noticed i was handcuffed to a chair in a basement.. what the fuck.

"HELLO?!" I shouted, hoping someone would hear me.

Man.. what the fuck is going on- i don't remember shit and my head is killing me. I instantly looked towards the door once it swung open and my
jaw dropped once i saw who it was..

"S-Sarai.." I stuttered, lowkey terrified.

"Hey baby, i missed you." She said with a grin on her face. Seeing her face disgusts me.. this bitch is fucking crazy..

"Sarai what the fuck.. you fucking kidnapped me and you wanna say you missed me?! mannn.. fuck out my face with that bullshit." I spat.

Her palm connected with my cheek within seconds of me saying that.

"Shut yo ungrateful ass up. We're reunited, be fucking happy bitch." She growled.