𝑻𝒘𝒐.

Sarai in picture.

Saturday 26th August 2023
Imaiah's Pov .

I woke up 3 hours ago, it's currently 1:37pm. My mom woke me up because she's forcing me to spend time with Sarai.. i know i talked to her when she came over yesterday but damn.. I don't wanna be with her all the damn time now.

I groaned and made my way downstairs, seeing my mom standing at the bottom of the stairs with Kaleah. I stared at them both with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are y'all standing there lookin' at me like that.. it's kinda weird ma." I mumbled, shaking my head.

My mom laughed at me slightly and told me to put on some shoes. I was confused but shrugged and did as she asked.

30 minutes later ..

We was in Sarai's house by now.. i was still beyond confused as to why we were here but i didn't ask any questions since my mom was busy talking to Ms Davis - Sarai's mom.

I looked around, observing my surroundings. Their house was real nice, not gonna lie.. I peeped some pictures hanging on the walls and chuckled a little when i noticed Sarai's baby picture hanging. She was so adorable, awe.

"What's funny." I heard Sarai say from behind me. I laughed quietly and just shook my head.

"I was just thinking about something, that's all." I lied. Why? i'm not entirely sure.. she makes me nervous for some reason.

"Mhmmm, whatever you say.. mai mai." I swiftly turned around when i heard her say my nickname.. the way she said it gave me chills. It sounded so right coming out of her mouth..

I didn't even know what to say after that so i quickly walked over to Ms Davis and asked her where the bathroom was, she pointed to the direction and i made my way over there.

I noticed the bathroom door was locked and Sarai walked over to me. "You can use my bathroom." She said sternly, giving me chills. I just nodded my head and followed as she led the way to her bathroom.

"Just in there." She pointed and sat down on her bed, waiting for me to use the bathroom.

I nodded and walked into her bathroom. Her whole bathroom was marvel themed.. it was pretty cool honestly. I did my business, flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

As i made my way out of her bathroom, she looked at me and smiled. Ughh, that beautiful smile of hers.

"Thanks for letting me use yo bathroom, 'preciate it." I said whilst flashing her a slight smile.

She gave me a reassuring nod and tapped the space on her bed next to her, motioning me to sit next to her. So i did. She turned to face me with her legs crossed on her bed, sitting like a kid. It was lowkey cute.

"So.. my mom said we're having a sleepover tomorrow since i'm starting your school on Monday so they said we could make our way to school together on Monday. So i thought i may as well get to know you before the whole sleepover." Sarai mumbled and my eyes widened because ma never told me nun 'bout this..

"Oh. My ma never told me nun bout that but eh ight i guess." I replied and we spent the day getting to know each other.

She was actually a cool person.. we had a lot in common too which i really liked.. but let's just see how that damn sleepover goes tomorrow.

End Of Chapter 💋 .