𝑺𝒊𝒙.

A'Shyla in picture since i haven't showed y'all yet.

A month later..
Wednesday 11th October 2023.
Imaiah's Pov.

Me and Sarai have been constantly flirting since we met in August, we started talking and honestly i'm ready to be hers for real..

I've never felt this way before and it's terrifying.. Never in my 17 years of living have i EVER wanted to settle down with anyone.

I had a few females i'd mess around with but i never let them touch on me, they never got to touch or eat the cookie. I was straight up a touch me not. I would give but never receive because i never let anyone touch me the way i would touch them.

Sarai is special, she's the only girl i've let touch me.. She's the only girl i would genuinely take seriously and i'm so beyond ready to do that.

I shook my head and just made my way downstairs into the kitchen, sitting on one of the stools at the kitchen island. I looked at my delicious plate ma was walking to me with, i licked my lips at the sight of it.

Blueberry pancakes, bacon and maple syrup. Yum. I was so ready to dig in and that's exactly what i did as soon as she placed my plate in front of me.

I finished my food and thanked my ma.

"I'm going over to Sarai's now ma, i love you and i'll see you tomorrow." I said to my mom before kissing her cheek.

I walked to my sister's playroom and knocked on the half open door. She ran right over to me and looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes, causing me to smile.

"Hey Leah, i'm going to Rai's house now.. i'll see you soon bubs. I love you and behave for ma." I made sure i said the last part sternly so she knew i was being serious.

"Okay mai mai, we love you too!" She said giggling, talking about herself and my old annabelle doll.

I smiled and went to my room, grabbing my overnight bag, my keys and i put my crocs on- heading out the door and instantly i was outside her front door.

Before i got the chance to knock, the door swung open and straight away Sarai pulled me in by my waist and her soft lips met mine.

"Hey baby." I chuckled as she picked me up, carrying me upstairs to her room.

"Hii my love, i missed you." She said to me with a cheeky smile on her face.

"I missed you more mama." I replied, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Now put me downnn." I continued and she did as i said.

I walked into her bathroom and turned the shower on, letting the water heat up slightly before i would get in. I closed the bathroom door and stripped, stepping into the shower.

After Showering.

I grabbed my towel, wrapping it around myself and then walked out of her bathroom.

Sarai's lil nasty ass was staring at me whilst licking her lips. Freaky ass nigga.

"Baby stop staring at me and pass me my boxers, sports bra and my shorts please." I rolled my eyes at her gay ass.

"Yes ma'am." She saluted, trying to be funny. I just rolled my eyes at her again and she handed me my stuff.

"Thank you, now get out so i can change." I demanded.

"But mamaaa.. i've seen it all before." She pouted making me laugh at her.

I sighed and just took my towel off, putting my sports bra on but then i felt her soft hands on my waist, slowly making their way to my pussy.

It started to throb at her touch.

She allowed one of her hands to rest on my pussy whilst she used the other hand to pull me closer to her, from behind. She placed soft kisses on my neck and then i soon felt her beginning to suck on my neck, leaving love marks.

Ma was about to be on my ass about those but i didn't even care.

"Babyyy. I just wanna get in your bed and nap." I groaned and she laughed at me.

She helped me put my boxers on and then my shorts.
She picked up my clothes and towel from the floor and threw them in her laundry basket.

"Nap time." I squealed, excited to get in her comfy ass bed. Man i swear her mattress is made outta marshmallows or something..

She picked me up and placed me into my side of her bed and got in next to me, pulling the covers over us.

"Come here babyyy." I pouted, waiting for her to lay her head on my titties like she usually does.

"You're a big ass baby for real." She chuckled and rested her head on my titties.

I giggled and kissed all over her face. She looked so peaceful just staring into space..

"My love.." I mumbled, getting her attention.

"Yes mama?" She answered and looked at me.

"What are we..?" I asked quietly.

What if she just thinks of me as one of many?

She sighed and sat up. Now i'm scared.. but i waited for her to reply.

"What do you mean? You're just like the rest of my hoes.." She said quickly.

End Of Chapter.. 💋

Did she say that in all seriousness or was she just messing around?

Is this the end of Imaiah and Sarai..?