★ | cloud gazing

muichiro x gn!reader

request by ; Evilfizzygirl & faiiry_0

THE DAY WAS CHILLY, THE AUTUMN LEAVES FALLING DOWN.

a light breeze swept around the area, you shiver, pouting.

wah, it's cold! where could muichiro-kun be~?

you internally whine, he had been missing all day.

you say missing, but he does it all the time.

just wanders off and lays in a random field or under a random tree. it made you worry for him, but there wasn't much you could do.

the boy was strong, anyways. he could cut through whatever came his way!

you deeply admired the boy. at only fourteen, he was a highly skilled hashira.

you were his age and only a tsuchinoto. not horrible, but in comparison to the mint-haired boy, you were lightyears away.

you sigh, rubbing your arms,

muichiro-kun's probably so cold right now! i should get him a jacket for when i find him

you nod to yourself, heading back inside muichiro's mansion and grabbing a fluffy jacket you got him about a month ago for his birthday, grabbing one of yours as well.

you hug yourself with the jacket, sighing out in relief,

warm...

you think again where muichiro could be. he did this often, somehow ending up in the most random places.

he was probably cloud-gazing somewhere, not a single worry in his mind.

it made you slightly annoyed with him, but you knew it was just his nature.

you breathe out, your breath visible. you smile a bit, you liked seeing your breath. you thought it was cool.

you contemplated going to ask shinobu if he was around or not, but decided against it. she had been very busy lately with those three new boys and demon girl hanging around and healing. they were an odd bunch, you thought, having met them once or twice in the mansion.

rowdy and destructive, not quite your type.

you shake your head, deciding on heading into the forest, he did end up there a lot.

hugging your jacket around yourself and heaving muichiro's over your shoulder, you head out of the house, making sure to grab your katana on the way out. you could never be too safe, even if it was the middle of the day.

you venture out into the forest, "muichiro~? muichiro??"

you huff as there's no answer,

he has to be around here somewhere

not paying much attention to your surroundings, you trip, landing face first.

you lay still for a moment before slowly sitting up,

wah! i fell! i'm so clumsy!

you shake your head at yourself, sitting up fully and turning back to see what you tripped over.

you blink in shock, "wahh! muichiro-kun!"

you instantly wrap your arms around the male's neck, he blinks.

you sob, "wahhh! you scared me! you need to stop running off!"

muichiro blinks, tilting his head a bit, "um.. who are you again..?"

you sigh, shaking your head, "that doesn't matter"

you knew your heart clenched ever so slightly every time he said that, but as you knew, nothing would change.

despite your continuous efforts for the boy to remember or even recognize you, it was futile each time. once you were out of his sight for more than an hour, it seemed as though any memory he had of you disappeared.

however, you knew it wasn't his fault, so despite your hurt, you tried to not get hung up over it.

muichiro just looks back up at the sky, you purse your lips.

you sit beside him, gazing up into the clouds also.

you could see why he enjoyed doing it, it was calming, and rather entertaining.

hm.. that one looks like a cat.. and that one looks like a fox...

you rest your head on muichiro's shoulder as his cheeks involuntarily turn red.

he brings his hands to his cheeks,

what is this? why are my cheeks hot?