★ | bunny

demon!muichiro x reader

request by eeppppppp

YOU HUMMED SOFTLY TO YOURSELF AS YOU SAT ON YOUR BACK PORCH, CROCHETING SMALL CREATURES.

the night was young, the stars beginning to twinkle overhead.

you didn't glance backwards as your mother warned you to come inside.

you didn't want to.

you were busy.

so, you ignored her request, continuing to sit and crochet.

you blinked upwards as there was a small rustle in the bush ahead.

you stared straight at it, unblinking. your head tilted gently to the side but eventually dismissed it.

rabbits were common in your area.

so you continued to crochet, smiling as you finished creating a cute little shark.

you place it on your side, glancing up again as you heard another rustle and a tuft of turquoise hair.

your head tilted further to the side, laying your crocheting needles gently to your side and standing up, your feet being tickled by the soft grass.

you quitely shuffle your way over to the bush, bending over it and peeking in.

not seeing anything, you slowly raise your hands, grabbing the leaves gently before yanking the bush open.

you relax a bit, there was nothing.

had you just seen a deer?

you frowned, it didn't seem right, but there was nothing here.

you slowly let go of the bush, turning around only to yelp and stumble back into the bush.

sitting right beside your crocheting supplied was a young boy, looking around your age. he was holding a small rabbit you had crocheted up by his face.

your heart thumped as you stared into his face. his scleras were pure black, his irises a similar turquoise to the tips of his hair. he had light blue patterns on his face, resembling mist. and most surprising of all, he had two, twisting turquoise horns sticking out from either side of his head.

you stare at him with wide eyes.

he finally lowers the rabbit, staring into your eyes.

"why are you in the bush?"

you blinked, flushing slightly as you noticed you were still sprawled out in the bush.

you pulled yourself out, dusting yourself off.

"h-hey..! what are you doing in my backyard?"

he stares and tilts his head.

you tilt your head the same direction.

he ignored your question, "what.. are these?"

he points one sharp nail at your collection of crochet animals.

you purse your lips.

"oh.. those are, uh.. crochet animals..? i made them.."

he blinked down at them.

"do you, uhh, like them?"

you murmured, suddenly shy.

he tilted his head at the animals then at you.

"it looks like you"

he held up the small rabbit.

you bristled, "h-hey! it does not" you huffed, crossing your arms and looking away.

you felt shy, embarrassed.

why?

you could say you were a very confident young person, didn't often feel shame and could honestly be very blunt.

but this boy with a strange appearance seemed to make you feel differently.

you crossed your arms, tilting your head at him, he tilted his head also.

your eyes shot to the door as a voice rung out, "[name]! it's really time to come inside now, it's not safe out at night"

you turn back to where the boy had previously been, eyes widening.

he was gone.

you spin around, looking for the boy.

"h-hey!" you called, frowning, twisting around in an attempt to find the boy.

no reply.

"i didn't get your name" you mutter, frowning.

with a sigh, you shuffle back over to your crocheted items.

you gasp slightly as you noticed your bunny was missing.

you huff,

that took ages..

with a shake of your head, you scoop your critters into your arms and grab your crocheting kit, sparing one last glance outside before entering through the door.

it took you awhile of tossing and turning to finally fall asleep, but when you woke up the following morning and stepped outside, there was a small slip of paper sitting by the door.

written on it was 'tokito muichiro'

your eyes widen.

muichiro..

date posted ; 19/05/24