★ | my man

akaza x male!reader

akaza x male!reader

request by ; official_blue_beetle

THE STARS GLINTED IN A MOONLIT SKY.

you swung your katana against a dummy, glancing up at the sky every so often.

guh

you puff out some air, letting your katana fall to your side,

where the hell is my boo bear?

you cross your arms, tapping your foot impatiently as you run your hands through your hair.

only a moment later you felt bulk arms wrap around your bare chest, a kiss being pressed on your shoulder blade.

you huff, turning your head upwards in defiance.

akaza sighed, "i'm sorry i'm late, baby"

"mhm" you pull away, stretching and flexing your upper-body muscles.

what a duo you two were. uppermoon three and the star hashira.

akaza runs his hands up your sides, placing kisses on your neck and shoulders.

your arms stay crossed.

"i brought you a gift basket"

that was enough for you to perk up, turning back to him with a grin.

he gives a smug smirk, knowing he won you over.

you toss your arms over his shoulder, "aw, thank you baby" you kiss his cheeks before pecking his lips.

you pull away to trot over to the gift basket.

akaza knew they were your favourite. whether they were filled with expensive things or even a bunch of flowers, the whole idea of receiving a gift basket from your loved on filled you with joy.

you and akaza couldn't hang out every night due to both of your duties, but you made it a point to hang out at least once a week, and every fortnight akaza would bring you a gift basket personalized with different things each time.

today, yours was filled with a small bouquet of tulips, a bunch of chocolates, a new pair of hakama pants and a brand new cologne you had been wanting.

you cheer happily looking through it, leaping onto akaza and wrapping yourself around him. despite your weight being fairly heavy due to your muscle, akaza held you with ease, burying his face in your neck.

you loved being able to act more freely when with akaza.

in front of the other hashira you had to toughen up just a bit and act a little bit less.. excitable, you could say.

in some senses, you could be considered a stereotypical gay man when with akaza, but you couldn't really show that side of you when with others because people nowadays weren't really open to same-sex relationships.

you yourself had never thought you would fall in love with a man, nor act like how you do with him. you guess you could just let free when with him, not have to enclose your emotions.

but whether you wanted to or not, you couldn't make your relationship public.

after all, you were a demon hunter and akaza was a demon.

but honestly you could care less.

you slayed demons and had no problem slaying demons, but something about akaza was just different.

he was different.

you and akaza spent the rest of the night together, playing some games you had made and cuddling under the stars.

you would be tired the next day but who cares?

you were with your man.

date posted ; 21/10/23