★ | YES!!!!

pls tell me if there's anything that seems missing or strange in this cause my cat walked over my keyboard lol

giyuu x reader

no demons!au

request by ; Asuhara_Only

YOU HUM CHEERILY AS YOU DRESSED, CLIPPING A PIN WITH A MOON IN YOUR [HAIR COLOUR] HAIR.

tonight you would be going with your boyfriend, giyuu, to the night markets/festival that was going on in your local town.

he had surprised you last night with these beautiful clothes and clip as it was the anniversary of when you got together.

finishing up your look, you spin around in the mirror with a grin before exiting. 

right away you were met with giyuu standing in the hallway, waiting for you to come out.

a gentle smile met his face as he saw you. he admired you for a minute before holding his arm out for you to link.

"you ready to go?"

"yup!" you grinned, linking arms with the male.

you both exit the house, starting your trek down the path towards the village.

you both engage in light chatter as you make your way, just enjoying each other's company.

after about a 20 minutes walk you both arrived. the sky was dark and the lights were shining bright, illuminating both yours and giyuu's faces.

you stood and admired giyuu's face shining in the light for a moment before connecting your hand with his and dragging him to the first store you saw.

you both wandered throughout numerous small stores and markets that you both wanted to see, collecting a few things here and there when eventually you landed at a store full of small, cute trinkets.

you stood and admired the numerous adorable little figures for a while while giyuu went to another market. your eyes glimmered as you saw a small, chibi figure from (favourite show).

you admired it for a while before glancing over at giyuu, who was finishing up at his store and sighing, sending one last glance its way before trotting over to giyuu.

he gives you a questioning look and you just smile, linking hands.

"let's go to the top of the hill for the fireworks" giyuu recommended, squeezing your hand.

you smiled and nodded, "that sounds lovely"

you both walked up the hill in silence, finding a nice, desolate spot where you had a clear view of the fireworks.

giyuu glanced at his watch, "we still have about thirty minutes until the fireworks will start, i'm going to go to the* bathroom, okay?"

you nodded with a smile.

he walked off and you laid down on the grass, admiring the stars up above.

time was passing quickly and as you noticed it had already been twenty minutes and giyuu was still not back, you sat up in confusion.

he should surely be back by now..

you frown slightly.

is he okay? did he hurt himself?

you go to stand and find him when suddenly he arises over the hill.

you sigh out in relief, kissing his cheeks and squeezing them tight. "i thought you were hurt!"

he chuckled, "not a chance"

you stepped back, just now noticing he was holding something behind his back.

you rose your eyebrow, trying to get a peek of what he was hiding but he leaned away so you couldn't see.

you huff, "what are you hiding?"

he smirks slightly.

"close your eyes"

you squint your eyes at him before sighing and shutting them.

"put out your hands"

you did so cautiously, feeling as something small sets in your hand.

"open"

you peek your eyes open and see the figure you were looking at earlier.

you gasp.

"giyuu! how did you know?" you look up at him, eyes gleaming.

he just smiles.

you jump up and hug him tight, he hugs you tighter.

as you admire the small figure, you don't notice him hyping himself up, reaching into his coat pocket.

and then, he pulls out a gun and-

joking

his fingers clasp around something as he breathes in heavily, clenching his fist.

he hid the item in his hand as he cleared his throat and your attention turned to him.

you stared into his deep blue eyes as he stared tenderly into your [eye colour] ones.

your eyes slowly widened as they followed him slowly kneel to the ground.

the moment his knee hit the ground, an explosion sounded from your right. the fireworks had started.

"my beautiful [name], there hasn't been a day where i've woken up and not thought of you. your smile. your laugh. your everything. you are the love of my life and i wish to spend that with no one else. please, [name], will you ma-"

"YES!!!" you cried, launching yourself onto him with your arms wrapped tight around your neck, tears streaming from your eyes as the fireworks cracked in the background.

a tear escaped his eyes also as his arms wrapped around you.

date posted ; 6/02/24