★ | boredom! (miraculous)

chat noir x gn!reader

YOU LET OUT A BIG PUFF OF AIR, FLOPPING ONTO YOUR BED.

your were mega bored, having nothing to do but lay on your bed and use whatever you had in your room.

you parents were out and you were home alone, so there was really nothing to do.

you'd already watched a few movies and some episodes of a new show, but you were still bored.

you were about to roll off your bed in boredom when a tap on your window snapped you out of it.

your heart starts to beat faster as you get a sneaking suspicion of who it may be.

with a small smirk, you slowly slide open your curtains, revealing your usual guest and paris's famous superhero, chat noir.

oh, and also your boyfriend.

you didn't know of his true identity, but you didn't mind.

you knew why he had to keep it a secret so it didn't bother you.

you opened the window and he immediately tackled you in a hug, you both rolling to the ground.

you 'oof' as your bum hits the wooden flooring, though chuckling and wrapping your arms around the silly cat.

"wat'cha doing here? shouldn't you be on patrol?" you grin.

he grins cheekily, "maybe, but who said i couldn't make a pit stop to see my partner?"

that still made your cheeks burn.

you peck him on the lips dragging him up and to your window.

"now, i appreciate this very much. but i'd also appreciate if the whole of paris didn't get burnt down due to your absence. imagine how ladybug would react to that"

chat shudders.

you laugh, pushing him out the window and blowing a kiss.

he gives a wink before zooming off.

you smile, collapsing onto your bed.

but wait..

now you're bored again!

damnit!