★ | lovebites

inosuke x nb!reader

inosuke x nb!reader. (future!au. after muzan is defeated, everyone survived.  they are all adults now <3)

request by Forgiveme_please

YOU HUM A LOW TUNE AS YOU FOLD THE DAYS WASHING, SMILING IN CONTENT.

the sun was beaming down on your [skin colour] skin, a bit hot but not enough to burn you.

you brushed your [hair colour] hair behind your ears that you had cut/grown to [length] after you had all survived the war.

sitting on the floors with your legs bent beneath you, you fold one of your outfits and then start on your bed sheets.

you smile as you hear shuffling in the distance.

your husband, inosuke, must be awake.

he often slept in late and was all grumbly when awoken.

you could hear his shuffling feet coming towards you before arms wrapped around your waist and a chin rested on your shoulder, hot breath hitting your neck.

"good morning" you smiled, focusing on the laundry.

"g'morning" he grumbles, breathing your scent in deeply as he buried his nose in the crook of your neck.

small kisses dotted along your neck and you laughed softly.

"inosuke, that tickles"

he gruffed and continued down your shoulder and back up.

you continued with the laundry and insouke grumbled, unhappy with the lack of attention he was receiving.

he nudged you with his head, not one to use his words in the morning.

you continued with the laundry.

he whined like a child and hugged you tighter.

you bit back a smile.

you yelped when you suddenly felt a gentle pain on your shoulder.

"INOSUKE!" you shriek.

he had bitten you.

you turn back to him, he looked proud.

you whacked his arm, inspecting the bite.

it was hard enough to mark and leave indents but not enough to break the skin.

you huff at him, "why would you do that?"

he huffs, "attention"

you huff back, turning back to the laundry and continuing.

he groans, burying his head back in your neck and placing kisses around his bite mark.

you pay him no attention.