Back to School

The two months zoomed by and it was time to get back to school, Maddie stayed with me at my apartment for the whole time until she had to go back home. I drove to school in my navy blue Volkswagen Polo. Once I got to school I walked through the corridors and soon met with Kourt and Carlos "Seb is still not talking to me." Carlos groaned "what?" I asked "ever since that stupid documentary was released Seb thinks I cheated on him with that guy." Carlos explained "the one with stupid hair?" I asked "yes that one." Carlos whined again.

"Alright, let's head to the drama room because Miss Jenn wants a meeting." Carlos said changing the subject, we walked into the room to see everyone sat down already. "Hey Y/n. Where's Maddox?" Ash asked with a smile, "she's back at her other school." I answered as I sat down next to Gina. "Hey everyone, can we all take a seat please." Miss Jenn started and everyone took a seat "I wanted to grab you kids early for a special sneak preview for our show." Miss said excitedly. "Wait, where's Ricky?" I asked looking around "what a surprise. Richard Bowen's running late." Carlos said as he got a few chuckles. "I guess some things never change." Gina said through laughs.

"Hello, sorry I was in the bathroom thinking about senior pranks." Ricky said as I laughed out loud whilst he took his seat behind me. "Wildcats, this year a special factor went into my decision about the musical. And so, my babies..." Miss started and pulled a black cloth off a stand with a poster of 'High School Musical' "High School Musical. Again?" Gina asked "now Carlos." Miss said and Carlos placed a backward 3 on the poster "High School Musicale?" I asked confused then Carlos turned the 3 the right way. "High School Musical 3!" Ricky shouted in excitement. "I knew it was smart to come here." Emmy said with joy as the bell rang "auditions are Friday and I have not pre-cast this." Miss said as we grabbed our bags and walked to our first class of this long day.

The first double lesson was thankfully over and the theatre kids got another meeting as their was another surprise visitor to see us, we walked in and took a seat "hopefully, whatever this is won't take too long." Miss said as Corbin Bleu walked in. "Corbin's on the clock." He said with a big smile "that camera guy isn't with you, is he?" I asked as I stood up ready to go and punch him "no, he's not." Corbin said as I sat down "alright, look, I'm gonna make this quick." "Is your helicopter waiting?" I asked as he chuckled at my joke "you're funny. It's a private jet." He said with a straight face.

"I am aware that the 'Frozen' documentary turned out differently than any of us expected." Corbin started "Seb isn't talking to me." Carlos started "Big Red is in Cairo for six months." Ash added "my Mum's first husband disappeared under mysterious circumstance." Emmy added as well which made us all confused about what she was on about. "I hear you. And I think I found a way to make it up to you." Corbin spoke "not another documentary crew." Ash spoke "no, no, no. It's something way better. Allow me to invite some of my friends to explain. Lucas, Mo!" Corbin shouted and both of them entered the room, once we saw Mo and Lucas we all screamed with excitement. The meeting finished and we were announced to be in the 'High School Musical 4 Reunion' as features in the back for the new movie with Mack and Dani as the main characters with Miss Darbus.

The school day was finally over "yo Y/n, there's supposed to be a fair in town. Wanna go with us?" Ricky asked "sure." "Yay!" Ricky shouted. "Hey, Ash." Hey, what's up?" "Do you wanna join us at the fair later?" "Sorry, I'm hanging out with someone else later." "Oh, that's cool." I said smiling and caught up with the others to head back to my apartment. "You have your own place?" Gina asked "yeah, I like my own space where I can hang out by myself." "I would love my own space." Gina said again "well, whenever you need some space. This can be your space." I said as she smiled.

It came around 8:00pm and we were heading to the fair which we were all excited for "I'm so pumped!" Ricky shouted "Same!" Gina shouted. "Okay, where to first?" I asked and they all pointed at the Pure Adrenaline ride. We walked towards it and saw Maddox and Ash already sat down. "Is that Maddox?" Carlos asked pointing at them two "it is." I said confused. I payed for everyone on this ride and I took my seat next to Maddox on her left as Ash sat on Maddox's right and Gina sat on my left with Ricky next to her and Carlos on the end. "Hey girls." I said once the bar came down and clipped in "hey, what are you doing here?" Ash asked "we're having fun. I thought you were back at your school?" I asked Maddie. "I was but Ash wanted me to hang out with her." Maddie spoke with a chuckle and the ride began, Carlos screamed the entire time and Gina held both mine and Ricky's hand as she screamed in excitement with Ricky.

I looked over to see Maddie and Ash holding hands as the ride went on, it soon finished and we all walked towards the Waltzers ride. "Omg! I love this ride!" I shouted and quickly ran towards a seat, we all got into one pod and there was six of us. Ricky paid for all of us this time and the ride started and we were spinning like crazy, my head started to feel really dizzy as all of us were screaming in excitement every time we were spun. The ride finished and both me and Ricky were dizzy and collapsed on the floor in laughter "Y/n? Are you okay?" Maddie asked as she saw me on the ground "never been better." I said with a laugh. But when I got up, I quickly ran over to a bin and vomited in it.