First Day as Featured Extras

"So, here we go. A five, six, seven, eight. Step, step, jump, clap, kick, cross, again, step, step, jump, clap, kick, cross. That connects with left grapevine and a back turn and hip." Krystal spoke as she showed us the moves, we all watched closely as we had to do this. "Now, I know I taught that fast-." "And a five, six, seven, eight. Step, step, jump, clap, kick, and a turn. Step, step, jump, clap, kick, cross. That connects with left grapevine and a back turn and hip." Gina spoke as we did all the moves cleanly and Krystal was shocked. "Um, okay. Where did you guys come from?" Krystal asked "Miss Jenn's drama class." I answered.

"If I may. I'm Quinn Robbins. I'm the director of this film. Some of you may know me from my Sundance runner-up movie about the global recession of 2007 entitled 'Where Has All The Money Gone?'" Quinn spoke as she introduced herself, me and Ash started clapping "wonderful film." Me and Ash said at the same time "thank you." Quinn spoke. "To the Featured Background girl who just spoke, I don't know what a 'Miss Jenn' is, but I do know what a Miss Darbus is because I spent last night in Salt Lake City corporate housing drinking £13 water bottles and watching the 'High School Musical' trilogy." "Have you not seen them before?" Emmy asked "I wanted to be fresh when pitching the 'High School Musical 4' movie. So no, I haven't technically 'seen' the original films." Quinn answered.

"Quinn, these kids are unbelievably quick. I'll be done teaching them the combination in five minutes." Krystal spoke as we showed bright smiles "well, let's just see if we can get Mack and Dani on set early." Quinn spoke. "Hey, I'm actually here early." Mack spoke as he walked onto the stage "you weren't called for two more hours." Krystal spoke "well, whenever I'm first on the call sheet I like to hang out on set. Just in case somebody needs me." Mack explained "a pretty famous actor taught me that. It was Neil Patrick Harris." Mack added. "Oooh." We all spoke "this guy." Ricky said unamused "be nice." Me and Gina whispered to him.

"Mack, feel free to hang on the side. I'm just gonna finish teaching the featured background the choreography and then we'll add you and Dani." Krystal finished explained "fyi, it might be a minute. Dani posted that her corporate apartment doesn't have steam showers. Horrific, I know." Kourt said "so, she asked her followers to help pick which hotel to stay at." Kourt added. "Dani's lucky she's being housed. When I shot 'Where Has All The Money Gone?' I spent eighteen days on a friend's couch in Bushwick. The couch got bed bugs. It caused a breakout on set. That was a movie." Quinn finished her speech with a chuckle at the end.

"Miss Quinn, did your movie win any oscars?" Emmy asked with her hand up but the room fell silent "I need you to remove her immediately. I don't deserve this." Quinn whispered to Krystal. "I'm sorry, you've been let go from the project." Krystal spoke as she stood in front of Emmy and we all gasped "what?" Emmy asked "if it makes you feel any better, Quinn is famous for firing at least one actor per week on her films." Krystal said "thank you, but it doesn't make me feel better." Emmy spoke as she walked off the stage "we've still got the school musical, Emmy. Turn that frown upside down." Ricky spoke.

We took a break and hung out on the wings of the stage "when could you dance?" Kourt, Gina and Ash asked me "well, dance has been with me since I was younger." I replied "that's so cute." Gina squealed "is that Miss Jenn?" I whispered when we saw her with a brown wig on "I'll go talk to her." Ricky spoke a walked over to her. Ricky soon came back from talking with Miss Jenn "so, what did she say?" I asked him "rehearsal's for the 'High School Musical 3' are being held in the rehearsal room and Y/n we need you to sneak us out one-by-one without anyone seeing us." Rick explained "you've got it, don't worry." I spoke and we watched Krystal go through the dance with Mack.

"Hey Gina." Me and Ash spoke "hey, what's up?" She asked us "so, you and Ricky." We both started "you and Ricky. You and Ricky." Me and Ash said in different ways "okay, did you tell Big Red or something? How did you know?" Gina asked "We didn't. But we do now." We said with smiles, Ash walked off as she got a message from someone "how did you know?" Gina asked me again "it's so obvious Gina. You're cute together." I said honestly "just, don't tell anyone. Please." Gina said "we won't, I promise." I spoke with a smile. "How are you and Maddox?" Gina asked with a smile "yeah, we're good. I think." I said as I nudged her arm to look at Ash on her phone "she's actually messaging Maddie right now." I said and Gina looked a bit sad "I'll get you two together if it's the last thing I do." Gina said like she made this into a mission.

"Excuse me. Featured Background Number Seven?" Krystal shouted out "G, that's you. Go." I spoke to Gina and she looked down at her number then back up to Krystal "could you stand in for Dani?" Krystal asked G. "I would be honoured." G spoke and I gave her a little nudge to go. Whilst Krystal was focused on Gina with the dance choreography that was my cue to get the others to audition whilst Krystal wasn't looking. "Carlos. Now!" I spoke to him and he ran to the rehearsal room. Carlos came back and now it was Ash's turn to go. Ash came back and now Kourt was on her way to audition. "Ricky, you're turn." I spoke to him and he sprinted out of the room towards the rehearsal room. "Gina, you're up." I spoke and she jogged to the rehearsal room.

Everyone did amazing with their auditions and we nailed it at being the background dancers "yes! Featured Background kids, great job today." Krystal said whilst clapping. "You are released. Mack and Gina, stand by." Krystal added and we all walked off stage "that's was amazing." Ash spoke with happiness then quickly picked her phone up, I took a quick glance to see over twenty messages from Maddie on her phone.