Kagerou.

Kagerou is originally from Japan but his parents moved to America when Kagerou was 6. After that he forgot most of his Japanese. 

Kagerou's name means shadow man. It makes sense because Kagerou is a self described emo. Kagerou's hair was stringy and his eye bags were surrounded by a thick line of eyeliner. Kagerou took advantage of his Japanese roots and wore only Japanese clothes for his aesthetic. His ears had many piercings on them and his tongue had one too. Sometimes just to throw his friends and family off Kagerou wouldn't wear any makeup or piercings. People said, "You're so pretty without the makeup." Without makeup people could see Kagerou's small face, long and thin nose, his many moles, and his high cheek bones. But  Kagerou didn't want to let emo go until he grew out of it.

When Kagerou's class were told about the field trip Kagerou thought it would be a normal field trip to a zoo or museum. It had turned out they were going to an hotel in another state! Kagerou, Drake, and KeKe were sitting together on the bus. "I thought they saved these types of field trips for the seniors," Kagerou said. Drake laughed and said, "You thought wrong." "It's probably because our class have the lowest grades in 11th grade." KeKe was probably right. If there were 22 students in this class, only 5 were smart. Kagerou looked into KeKe's blue eyes as he said, "I get good grades right?" KeKe shrugged her shoulders. "You do good in most classes but you absolutely suck at Chemistry." "Chemistry is so hard!!!" "Maybe if you payed attention in class instead of checking your self in that mirror you'd get good grades." Drake did great at chemistry. "Maybe if you helped him he would get good grades, Drake." "Can't do that, I'm busy." Kagerou said under his breath, "Busy playing video games and eating chips." Drake closed his eyes and said, "Yup, I'm living the life." Kagerou sighed.