Jamal.

Jamal loved and lived for building muscle. At 16 and 175cm, he was probably the most muscular guy in his town. Jamal often didn't wear shirts at home. He liked to show off his muscle. He often wore short shorts, not the girl kind but the kind that you could show off muscle with. Jamal worked at a lot to let his body be at its peak. Most people these days wasted their lives by ruining their bodies. Jamal witnessed it first hand by his mom. His mom had warned him to live a healthy life when she was in the hospital. Then one day she just.... died. Jamal was only 9.

No one paid attention to Jamal's physical features since he was so muscular. Jamal had a kind of long face. His eyes were normal, his lips were normal, his nose was normal, everything was normal. But there was something that did make him stand out. No one saw it though. Jamal had a patch of skin that was white for some reason. He had bought concealers to hide it so no one knew about it. But maybe someone would find out on the field trip.

Jamal loved field trips because they were a free excuse to walk a lot. Jamal sat behind Danya and Bonete. Jamal was known as that guy who wasn't self conscious so he talked to them sometimes. "Psss, Danya," Jamal whispered. He didn't prepare an actual conversation in mine. "Yeah?" Danya looked back. "Are you going to summon any ghosts or whatever?" Danya turned around and looked at Jamal up and said, "You read my mind." Danya pulled an ouija board from her backpack and said with her hand by her mouth, "Come to our room if you want to join in." She winked. Danya turned and started looking out the window. Jamal knew he probably would go to Danya and Bonete's room, he had nothing else to do.