Drake.

Drake lived in Texas most of his life. He had a thick accent but no one seemed to mind. Actually maybe Xinyu did but she'd learn to understand it one day.

Drake wasn't one of those fashion gay guys. He didn't care about fashion at all. KeKe said that he should at least try to match colours. What was the point? He would probably get sauce on the nice clothes he had. Drake's favourite hobby was playing games. Drake had average grades though so his parents didn't mind that much. Drake spent at least 63 hours a week playing video games.

When Drake's class heard about a field trip Drake was bummed out that it would take multiple days. Drake had been planing an 8 hour gaming sesh with his online friends. But now he could only play games on his phone. He sat with Kagerou and KeKe. "I thought they saved these types of field trips for the seniors," Kagerou said. Drake's sisters had been on many field trips when they were in the 11th grade so Drake laughed. "You thought wrong," Drake said. KeKe said after Drake, "It's probably because our class have the lowest grades in 11th grade." "I get good grades right?" Kagerou said that kinda pathetically. KeKe turned to Kagerou, "You do good in most classes but you absolutely suck at Chemistry." Every time Drake looked at Kagerou in Chemistry class, he was looking at a mirror. Kagerou said, "Chemistry is so hard!!!" "Maybe if you paid attention in class instead of checking your self in that mirror you'd get good grades." Drake thought about his great grades. KeKe turned to Drake, "Maybe if you helped him he would get good grades, Drake." "Can't I'm busy." Drake heard Kagerou whisper, "Busy playing video games and eating chips." Drake closed his eyes and imagined playing games and eating. That would be so much better than this field trip. "Yup, I'm living the life."