Zebediah.

Zebadiah was Israeli but never lived in Israel. He had lived in a mostly Hebrew rich neighbourhood in Maryland. He could speak Hebrew but not write it.

Zebadiah was short but was pretty skinny. He had inherited his moms horrible eyesight. He also inherited his parents hairiness and the infamous nose. Zebadiah's parents didn't give Zebediah a phone so he only rea. Maybe that's why he was one of the few people who got good grades in their class. Sometimes Zebediah wondered if his classmates were genuinely dumb, but he never asked them if they were.

When Zebediah's class had learned about a field trip, Zebadiah was excited and bummed. He could be away from his loud house but he will be stuck with his classmates. He only had 1 friend in that class, Caedan. Caedan was paranoid, it took a while for Caedan to trust Zebediah to the point they were friends. That's probably why Zebediah was Caedan's only friend.

Caedan was sitting at the window seat so Zebediah could keep people away from Caedan. Maybe that was a bad idea because Caedan kept on talking about the people on the streets. "Do you see that car behind us??? That car has been following us for a while!" Zebediah patted Caedan's shoulder, "They're probably just going to the same hotel as us." Caedan turned to Zebediah. "Did you see that? Something furry touched my hand!" Zebediah sighed and said, "That's my arm hair." "I told you to shave your arms! You're like Bigfoot." Zebediah knew Caedan would never outgrow his paranoia. Caedan's mom has told Zebediah that Caedan had a mental condition that made him paranoid. Zebediah breathed in and breathed out. "It would barely do anything, my hair grows very fast and very thick." Zebediah grabbed a pencil and a notebook from his backpack, "Maybe you should draw instead of looking at the window." Caedan took the notebook and pencil. "My mom does stuff like this." "Just start drawing buddy," Zebediah commanded.