Bob.

Bob was born in Wyoming and live there until he was 16. Even though Wyoming has the smallest population, Bob's town had too many people.

Bob was kind of short but not the shortest guy in class. He had a buzz cut but his used to be dirty blond. He had a straight nose that could be measured with a ruler. His lips were thin and so were his eyebrows. But his eyes were big, which he didn't like. Who wanted to be cute as a guy? But there was a defining trait about Bob you couldn't tell just by looking at him... He was flexible. Bob used to be very mischievous as a child. He would hide in boxes and scare people, usually one of his siblings, when they went to open them. Now Bob impressed people. He did the splits a lot. He did backflips a lot too. He didn't know what it was actually called but Bob could put his feet next to his head. Bob liked to climb in tight places. He never got stuck so no one told him that it was a big deal.

When Bob's class had heard of a fuel trip Bob was excited. His parents said that before Bob and his siblings were born they were travellers of the world. Bob wanted to travel but his parents weren't well off enough to travel. Bob had 3 other siblings so it was hard to get money to travel. Bob was so excited for the field trip. He had a gotten a job in the summer so he had to pay for the field trip himself. "Hey Bob!!!" Two high pitched voices pierced his eyes. Jessica and Abby sat down next to Bob. Jessica and Abby were so small that they could both fit in one seat. Unfortunately the seat was next to Bob. Bob smiled awkwardly and said, "Hi...." Abby and Jessica said with a rhythm, "We noticed no one was sitting with you." Bob sighed, of course no one was sitting with him. Bob had came to the school late last school year. "Umm, thanks for sitting with me I guess." Bob had noticed Abby and Jessica staring at him every time he came close. Abby and Jessica their high pitched laughs. Abby said, "I heard your flexible," then Jessica spoke, "how flexible?" This is going to be one long ride.