Etena.

Etena is originally from Mexico. She moved to America at 8 years old; she can speak English and some Spanish. Etena only speaks the Spanish she knows to her family.

Etena was a normal girl. Maybe except for her big lips and pink hair. Other than that, Etena was a normal looking girl. Her brown eyes, normal. Her head size, normal. Her height, normal. She was a normal girl. But Etena wasn't actually normal. Etena had a secret. But we mustn't expose that.

Etena was on the bus. Alone, as usual. She would've sat next to Danya but Bonete already had. Etena wanted to be with her family at home. People feared her in that city. But in the new town her family's name would be unknown. "Hey, Etena!" Jamal was talking to her. Etena liked Jamal, he could talk to anyone. "What do you want?" Wait, did that sound mean? Mierda. "Do you believe in ghosts?" "Duh," Etena said, "don't all Mexicans?" Jamal shrugged his buff shoulders. "Come to Danya's room, we're summoning ghosts!!" He waved his arms until Danya hit him. "Tell the whole bus, won't cha?" Danya said with her weird New York accent. She turned to Etena, "You can come but don't tell anyone, ok?" Etena nodded. Danya was Etena's only friend, so who else could Etena tell about the ghost summoning?