Chapter Eight

December 1st, 1977

It was 6:45 A.M and usually by now, Lucius would be off with his friends to practice unforgivable curses in the forest. However, this morning he spent it with Ms. Athania Black on top of him.

His fingers ran through her hair and she ran her hands across his chest, their tongues fighting for dominance. In a swift move, he flipped her onto her back so he could hover on top of her, his knee resting between her legs.

"We have to stop now or we never will," she says, her cheeks full of red.

"I don't mind missing classes," he says.

"You make a good point," she chuckles before pulling his head back to hers.

"Hey, Athania- Oh, what the fuck?!" Sirius says after he busted the door open.

The two both scrambled to find their shirts, Athania grabbing Lucius', leaving him half naked.

"Weren't you telling me what a git he was not long ago?" Sirius asks, ever so smugly.

"Things change Sirius," she says as she pulls the blanket over her legs.

"Yeah, whatever. Can I borrow your broom? I've seen to have misplaced mine," he asks.

"Yes, it's in the closet," she responds before she gives Lucius another kiss.

He grabs the broom and opens the door to leave before calling back once more:
"Still don't like you Malfoy."

"Feelings mutual," Lucius grumbles before the door closes.

"You're already fighting like a family," Athania chuckles before kissing Lucius once more.

********

Later that day, Athania sat in transfiguration, her last class of the day, waiting desperately for Professor Mcgongall to dismiss them all.

"Why are you so anxious to leave?" Ophelia asks, testing her new legilimency skills on her friend.

"I hate it when you do that," Athania told her, holding her head as if that could block the mind reader.

"Why do you think I do it?" Ophelia chuckles. "But seriously, why are you so anxious to leave?" she asks.

"To go see Lucius," she lied.

"Merlin, you haven't seen your boyfriend for 45 minutes. The world may end as we know it," she teases.

"And where are you going after class?" Athania asks.

"....Ravenclaw tower," Ophelia meekly responds.

"Just as I thought," Athania gives her a lighthearted smile before closing up her books.

"I suppose that's all for today. I shall see you all tomorrow for the human transfiguration quiz," McGonagall says as the students all shuffle out of the classroom.

Looking around, Athania quickly splits from the massive crowd of students and headed for the dungeons.

She knocked on the potions room door, making sure it was empty before she entered. She found a desk, pulled out her research notes, and got to work on this new project of hers.

"Where is that girlfriend of yours?" Yaxley asks as he, Octavius, and Lucius sneak down to the potions room, needing to snag some specific potions the Dark Lord requested.

"Off with some study group in the library," Lucius explains as they reach the dungeons floor.

"You know if that cousin of hers is single?" Octavius asks his older brother as they walk.