•|• Lesson One •|•

Do you believe in the supernatural? With ghosts and ghouls, cursed objects, and spooky tales? Everyone has their own beliefs, their way of perceiving certain topics such as this whether they believe them real or not.

That is why the tales regarding the school are simply rumors. Bent and willed until they create something far more, something greater than the imagination of a simple child. Not necessarily real, but not fake either. Supernaturals thrive on this, the attention of both believers and non-believers fueling their energy making them stronger. It is both something to fear and admire.

Just as a human, or any creature really, you have the good and the bad. Ones who'll grant wishes and good karma and ones who'll curse innocents and in some cases even harm, this leads to fear. Fear of the supernatural, the unknown. That's why most rumors are scary.

When you are scared, your more likely to remember, and the more you remember the more they thrive.

If you had the chance to make a wish, one with anything you wanted, would you take it? Would you be willing to flip a coin and chance whether the rumors were true or not; was the risk worth it?

Rumor has it, that there are seven mysteries inside the school; it is said that if you uncover the truth behind these mysteries, something strange will occur.

Are you willing to explore the unknown to discover the secret?

Yes, no?

Alright then, I'll just tell you about one of them. The most well-known...

...The seventh mystery, Hanako-san of the toilet.

They say that in the third stall of the third floors girls' bathroom in the old building, you can find Hanako-san.

A wish will be granted to anyone who can successfully summon her.

But, in return, she will take something that person holds dear.

To summon her,  you have to knock on the door three times.

Shaky hands tentatively reached up knocking upon the wore out stall door in uncertainty; a huff of irritation fly from in-between their lips as they swallowed back their nerves bracing for what has yet to come.

And chant the following:

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?" The question was mumbled, almost completely unheard even by himself. A short prayer of nobody walking in on him was quickly sent as the Noiret scratched the back of his neck and braced to redo the whole act.

It had been bad enough he was in the girl's restroom, but if one was to add the fact he wanted to test a stupid rumor it'd only stir more unwanted feelings of embarrassment to the mix. He could almost imagine it now, the strange looks of bystanders in the hall glaring down at him as his brother wheezed in laughter at his misfortune, not to mention what she might think of it if he were to be dragged from the girl's restroom.