•|• Lesson Nine •|•

Where were we again...?

"AAAAAH!!" Daikon-chan wailed, falling to her knees, hands shielding her face from view. "Please stop! Not another word!"

"Month □, day ❍...Senpai, you were so dreamy standing up on stage, giving your speech at the school assembly! But you really shouldn't stare at me so much.♡ Our relationship is supposed to be a secret!"

"Aside from the fact there was a student assembly, it's pure fantasy."

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

Oh, right.

Yashiro was engaged in a match against Tsuchigomori, revealing her secrets, and not winning the match so far... It was quite the spectacle. Hanako had proceeded to somehow find a stool with Amane, sitting down with him and the Mokke- they simply started playing cards while the daikon and blonde were trading secrets for the yorishiro.

"Besides the fact there was a student assembly, it's pure fantasy." Tsuchigomori waved off, uninterested in what the girl had spilled out, Hanako could swear she saw the soul leaving her body. "Wow..."

Amane was trying his best to ignore the annoying twitch at the fact the girl was fantasizing over the eldest Minamoto.

The Mokke held a sign over Tsuchigomori- Winner! Next up in the spotlight was none other then the young wanna-be exorcist, Minamoto Kou!

"Senpai!! How dare you do that to her!" He bellowed out. "Now it's my turn!!" The boy continued to shout, much to Tsuchigomori's disinterest. "Yes, yes, do go on..."

Minamoto Kou vs. Tsuchigomori...

Fight!!

"I..." He started, closing his eyes and clenching his fist- the drama. "The truth is..."

"Those oni masks they wear at Setsubun— They scare the crap out of me!!" He exclaimed, a hand on both sides of his face with a finger up to mimic the look of the horns on oni masks. Amane tried to stifle his laughter, placing a card into the pile. "Go fish." He cackled lightly as Hanako elbowed his side lightly. "Oh, stop that!" she chastised.

"Uh huh, next please." Tsuchigomori said dully, turning a page in his book.

"WHY?!!" Kou shouted, shocked at how even his biggest and most irrational fear was to be dismissed by the spider-like supernatural.

"Oh, because it seemed awfully insignificant." Tsuchigomori seemed already bored, what doesn't he know about these kids? "Does anyone have any better information, or is it time for the school wide broadcast...?" He wondered to himself, a tone of absolute mischief and glee, as he once again laid into the somehow still hanging cobwebs with Yako climbing all over the web.

"W-We would never give up!!"

"Y-Y-Yeah!! We're just getting started!"

Back and forth, the two students were rapid firing all their embarrassing and personal secrets, while Hanako and Amane paid very little mind- uninterested in sharing anything noteworthy.

"I write poetry!"

"I'm bad at classical Japanese!"