•|• Lesson Seven •|•

"Here it comes!"

"Over there!"

A group of men ran around the empty park in distress as they waved their weapons around. The loud unnerving screeches of the Demon before them filled their ears as its long spidery legs punctured the dewy grass.

Big blue eyes watched on in amazement, as a taller blond pulled his katana from its sheath and cut it in half with a single blow.

"I'm amazed he has such skill at only eight years of age." An older man mumbled to another.

"I'd expect nothing less of the eldest Minamoto boy." The other whispered.

From his hiding place, in the brush, the tiny blonde gawked at his older brother. Pouncing from his hiding place, he had raced over to the older boy and caught him in a hug. "Nii-chan, you're so awesome!" He grinned widely, catching the boy by surprise.

"Kou...you followed me again? I told you to stay in your room, it's not safe." He scolded.

"Nii-chan! I promise I'm gonna be just like you one day!!" The younger boy ignored him, happily dancing around his brother while exclaiming his future plans. "I'll be even stronger! And I'll beat up aaallll the supernaturals! Just you wait!!!"

With a soft smile the eldest looked down to the younger and pet his head catching his attention. "...I'll be looking forward to it."

That's what Kou had always wanted but...

"You want my personal data? What are ya gonna use it for, pervert?" Amane inquired with a sly grin using the poor blond as a shield from the curious girl.

"It is not p-p-preverted!" Yashiro cried in embarrassment using the open magazine as a shield to cover her face. Hanako, filled with a new-found determination, pushed against his other side.

"We wanna do a compatibility horoscope!" She exclaimed with stars in her eyes. Looking between the two, the young Minamoto tensed up and deadpanned.

"Um..." He spoke up, breaking the tension and directing their attention to him. "Why are y'all squishing me..?"

"Because they won't leave me alone." Amane pouted, pointing towards the two girls.

"Because you won't tell us anything, Amane-kun!" The silver haired female huffed in irritation hitting his hand away from her face.

"Why don't you ask Hana-chan?"

"Eh? No way!" Hanako shouted in retaliation, an exasperated look plastered to her face. With a new target in mind, Yashiro swiveled her head towards the girl and began her onslaught of questions, Amane following suit.

"H-hey, get away from me!" He watched as the three of them ran around the rooftop, Hanako desperate to escape their pleading. Catching his eyes she sent a dazzling grin his way before rushing over to use him as a shield.

Using his shoulders to steady herself she peeked over at the other two with a light glare. The raven-haired boy just laughed along as his partner tilted her head and held out the magazine again. "All I'm asking for is your real name, blood type, family structure, and date of death!"