•|• Lesson Four •|•

Trigger Warning: Content Below May Be Triggering To Some So Please Read With Caution!

If she were to look back on it now...

It'd be no wonder why she and her parents never seemed to function like any other normal family.

They had always been working hard to make ends meet, too busy to show her the love she craved.

And she hated them for it and in turn, they learned to hate her for her pettiness.

She was...she had been so unbelievably ugly and selfish.

Always blaming them for the agony harboring her heart.

She just wished...she just needed somebody, but they weren't ever there.

So she cried and she whined and she exaggerated over anything and everything.

And when they did try to be good parents, when they tried to console and please her, she'd lash out. Disregarding their attempts at mending the very thing she had broken.

She could almost hear their last conversation. The last night they ever ate dinner together. And, if she hadn't already been deceased, it'd kill her all over again.

{  - TW IN EFFECT -  }

"You..." Her father's seethed. "Are nothing but ungrateful." He bellowed at the teen as she stomped up the stairs trying desperately to keep her tears at bay.

It had been all her fault.

All they ever asked for was her to keep her grades up, and instead of studying she'd spent the majority of her time fooling around like a loon with her friends.

"I don't understand why we still even bother with your sorry ass." Her Mother, a red-headed beauty with (e.c) eyes, leaned herself against the kitchen table, pressing against her white unbuttoned work blouse revealing cleavage. In her hand, she twirled a fork, the silver glinting under the florescent lighting as she pointed it at her daughter with a glare. Her voice was low and steady, but, was filled with so much hate and resentment it sent shivers down the girl's spine.

They were right, she was just a disappointment.

She spun around in anger and grief, her sock-clad feet skidding across the floorboards as she paced back down the stairs her hair frizzy and nose flared, heat flooding her cheeks. "I'm just a kid!" She spouted tears freely falling from their sockets. "I'm fifteen! I'm not supposed to be grateful! I'm not supposed to bow to your every whim! I'm supposed to live! To be happy!"

Oh, how foolish she was.

Pallid (s.c) palms slammed harshly onto the table, one of the various glasses tipping over upon impact spilling all over her shocked father. "I'm not some doll you can play with and throw out when you get tired of her!" Her voice cracked pitifully as she stared up at them pleadingly. Blotches of red-painted her cheeks as she huffed unevenly. "Why can't you seem to grasp that?"