•|• Lesson Six •|•

"HE WhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

Yes, it started out like that. Nene shrieking at the top of her lungs from the girl's bathroom, causing anyone in the hallway to look over with confusion and concern, all at once. Wide magenta orbs stared in shock at the flustered ghost. Hanako waved her hands half-hazardly, trying to calm down the notably squealing daikon girl.

"I-It was just a kiss on the cheek! That was all he did, nothing more!" She tried to justify and defend herself, her face flushed so much that she tried to pull her hat down onto her face even more to hide her reddening blush. Yashiro pressed on, mouth agape, while Hanako tried to explain herself hastily about what had happened that evening after she had left. "One minute I was leaning against the wall, next minute he's right in front of me, kissing my cheek!"

"You know what! I think he likes you!" Yashiro beamed, silver and teal hair bouncing while she stumbled over to the ghost, clutching onto the girl's (s/c) hands with her own. Hanako's blush had gotten even worse at that point- there was no way he liked her... that much.

"There's no way! I'm his boss, he's my assistant! He's just being nice."

"I don't think so- I know!! We can always test that theory out." Yashiro beamed innocently, her eyes sparkling with intent. Hanako looked at her in confusion for a brief moment before the silver headed girl continued on. "Ahh~ We can set up a meeting for you two to meet at the Confession Tree!" She continued, eyes closed while she fell back into her little daydreams. Hanako raised an eyebrow for a moment.

"...Confession Tree?" (E/C) orbs narrowed in confusion. 'There's no such thing..' She had thought to herself momentarily. In terms of making a confession at the school, it had always been on the roof, or in the back by the fountain. Some other random places here and there- but a confession tree...?

"See? Look over there." Yashiro motioned, springing over to the window in the ghost's boundary, with Hanako following along to investigate. As she leaned over, (h/l) strands of hair stuck to the window as her hat fell onto the window sill as she pressed her forehead to the cool glass. "They say the god of romance grew that tree... and that any couple who confesses their love under it, is bound together in love!"

"What a cliche..." The ghost deadpanned, leaning back and putting her hat back on. It was something of an inconvenience half the time, she's not even sure if she liked these clothes at this point either. Oh well.

"Oh look! Somebody is there!" Yashiro pulled her back over to the window, and she yelped upon hitting her head against the wooden frame. The daikon gave an apologetic look before pointing over towards two figures below the tree- standing in anticipation as the wind blew through long branches, making it seem like the tree itself was dancing in the wind.

"Ao-chan..." The boy looked up with determination, his hand brought up to his chest as the other was held up to the other in receiving. "I love you! Please go out with me!" He exclaimed boldly, bowing to the other.

"Oh... Sure, why not." The blonde haired boy said plainly, clearly just there for the hell of it, and not to actually help his friend's dilemma. His eyes were glued to his phone as he snickered to himself. A branch would soon be hurled across the yard, smacking the blonde boy in the face, and knocking him off his feet. "Take this seriously!!!"