•|• Lesson Eight •|•

"So..." Distant greenish-yellow hues eyed the small pile of books gathered in front of the two. "You are interested in the seven mysteries, yes?" She inquired, spurring them to stiffen in their seats, the hard plastic providing very little comfort.

"Eh...heh...We-well, it's something like that." Yashiro chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck offering a closed eyed smile.

"Hanako-san? Hey! hey! Sakura-chan look at this!" The cheeky rat-like boy swept one of the books off the pile, making some of the other books tumble off and onto the floor.

"Wait!" Amane blurted hastily, reaching out with shaky hands grasping onto the spine of the book pulling it back towards himself and the Daikon igniting a heated stare off between him and the look alike.

"Amane, that's not very nice, y'know? I wanna look too!" Tsukasa whined childishly, the angry pout shifting into a vicious smirk catching them off guard. "...Oops!" He giggled as both his brother and the book fell back onto the cold tile that lined the library. Scrambling out of her own seat Nene quickly leaned down and offered her hand to the shaken boy, quietly noting the odd behavior between the siblings.

"Are you okay Amane-kun?" She asked as he dusted some of the dirt off his uniform.

"I'm fine."

"Hanako-san..." Both of their attentions turned to the green haired student who flipped through the fallen book. "Oh... did you mean the one that acts like a bird?"

"What...?" The two deadpanned as both the Sakura and Tsukasa positioned their hands to their sides like a pair of little wings. "I don't get it..."

"Mischievous, introverted, and..." She counted off her fingers as her partner nodded along.

"Don't forget, picky and always so angry!" He added with yet another strange pose, a cackle in his voice as he cheesed at whomever he was talking about.

"Is yours like that, too?" Sakura ignored the short troll beside her, twirling a few longer strands between her fingers.

"No," Amane spoke up, avoiding the eye of his brother who watched on with mild interest. "W-we don't know what you're talking about." He faltered, silently cursing under his breath as he did so. Gaining his courage little by little he stuffed some of the books in his book bag and grasped his friend's hand.

"Club activities are starting soon, we should leave." He started pulling away from the gnawing eyes of the two, wincing when his eyes clashed with similar golden ones.

"Bye bye Amane! Don't forget you're cooking tonight!" Tsukasa shouted with a wave before turning his back to them entirely.

"If you want to learn more about her..." Nene tripped as she gazed over her shoulder to the older female. "You should go see school mystery no. 5..."

"Wait-!" Yashiro tried tugging away from the boy's tight grasp to question the girl further only to have to pick up her pace as Amane pulled her along.