The Not So Great Outdoors: Pt. 1

"Yo! We're comin' at you live from Camp Wawanakwa, somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario! I'm your host Chris McLean!" A guy in his mid-twenties introduces himself in front of a dock on the water. "Dropping season one of the hottest new reality show on television, right now!" He says, making his way down the wooden dock. "Here's the deal, 23 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other. Then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down "The Dock Of Shame." Take a ride on the loser boat and leave Total Drama Island, for good." He pretends to be hitting with a golf club then moves on to another area. "Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow." He then picks up one of the three marshmallows on a stick that lays on a metal bar, biting the white thing of fluff to eat. "In the end, only one will be left standing. And will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and small fortune, which let's face it they'll probably blow in a week." He lifts up a thing of magazines then a small chest of jewelry and other shiny things. "To survive they'll have to battle;" It cuts to bear hands swinging at flies. "Black flies, grizzly bears," the bear roars. "Disgusting camp food," a bowl of worms now shows, "Hey now." A big worm speaks. "And each other." It cuts back to Chris. "Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp." It then shows some of the cameras over the island. "Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out right here from now on... Total Drama Island!!" He announces and it cuts to the theme song.

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island. All right, it's time to meet our first 12 campers. We told them they'd all be staying at a five-star resort, so if they seem a little T.Oed that's probably why. Also! We have an uneven amount of campers to purposely make it a little unfair." He whispers to the camera. Grinning, I turned to see the first boat arrive.

The first girl to show up wore pink pants and a blue and green shirt. "Beth, what's up?" To his question, she excitedly ran up to him and hugged the host. "It's so incredulous to meet you!" She then backs away. "Wow, you're much shorter in real life." She informs him as he fixes his shirt. She waves at the camera innocently."Uh... Thanks." It then moves on one by one, DJ who seemed annoyed by it being different than the brochure. Gwen a goth girl, is angry about what she signed up for, Chris then shows a stack of papers. Next is a bond party dude wearing an open pink shirt and a cowboy hat, Geoff who just looks happy to be there. The girl after him is wearing a black crop top with jean shorts, and a pink belt looped around, smiling gently, [Name]. Geoff helped her down from the boat. Then a dimwitted blonde girl with shorter clothing was helped down by Chris. Behind is your typical mean girl, Heath whom Beth excitedly came up to who did not get the same response. Loud music blares, a boy with piercings, a green mohawk, and a skull on a black T. Typical bad boy, Duncan who doesn't like surprises. Horn honks and comes to an athletic boy water skiing who ultimately falls into the water, Tyler, lands on the suitcases, a case splashing into the water, soaking Heather. Chris giggled at the scene, while he was distracted by the hilarious scene a redheaded boy breathed deeply on his neck. [Name] makes a disgusted expression but noticing the camera she quickly covers it with a smile. Harold, the redhead was actually happy about being at the campsite. Number nine, Trent who plays guitar, knows Chris from the figure-skating show.

Trent even shows slight disappointment but being between Gwen and [Name] he lightens up the tiniest bit.

Bridgette, the next blonde girl holding her surfboard, unknowingly swung it around and knocked a few people. Next is Noah who asked if they knew about his allergies. Duncan already messing with the kid. Here comes the curvy, bodacious girl, Leshawna who Harold has easily fallen for. But calling her big and loud, ticking her off.