Phobia Factor

After the Killer Bass's elimination we decided to go to the campfire and join them. Well there's more to it but whatever. "What do you guys want? Come by to rub it in?" Courtney questions us with her hands on her hips. "We got some extra dessert after our tuck-shop party, thought you might want some." Trent speaks for us as Beth jiggles the green jello in her hands.

"So, what? You're just being nice?" Courtney rebuttals.

"Okay, Owen stank up our cabin and we need some time to air it out." Gwen rolls her eyes and Owen farts. "Ew, dude." Trent gives the big guy a look.

Beth then brings over the green jello to the Miss C.I.T. who ends up squealing, stepping back. "No!" She then collects herself. "I mean, no thanks. I'm good." She politely declines the offer.

"What? Are you on a diet or something?" Duncan quizzes her.

"No, I just don't like green jelly, okay?" She defends herself, Beth then goes past her and over to DJ, he gasps. "Snake!" Flipping the tray over. Cody bends over, grabbing the worm. "Chill, dude, it's just a gummy worm." He shows it off to the poor guy.

"Sorry for tripping. Snakes just freak me out." He apologizes. "I feel you, chickens give me the creeps, dude." Tyler comforts his teammate.

"You're afraid of chickens?" Gwen asks in disbelief, Duncan chuckles. "Wow, that's-that's really lame man."

"So suddenly, everyone's having this big share fest by the fire. Like Beth went on and on about her mortal fear being covered by bugs. Harold's afraid of Ninjas. Even Heather admitted she's afraid of sumo wrestlers." Gwen tells the camera, growing interested in each one she tells.

"What's my worst fear? I guess being buried alive." Gwen answers.

"Walking through a minefield... in heels." Lindsay distresses.

"Flying man. That's some crazy stuff." Owen speaks up, shivering.

"I would never go up in a plane. Never." Izzy holds her hands at her chest.

"I'm scared of hail. It's small but deadly, dude." Geoff expresses.

"Being left alone in the woods." Bridgette says and Sadie sniffs, holding a wooden plank from the dock. "Bad haircuts." Sadie cries out. "Oh, okay, I change mine. That's so much scarier than a minefield." Lindsay shutters at the thought.

"Having to diffuse a time bomb under pressure." Cody scratches his cheek, then we all turn to Courtney.

"I'm not really afraid of anything." She holds her knees to her chest. "Baloney." Duncan coughs. "Oh, really? Well, what exactly is your phobia, Mr. Know-it-all?" She questions him, his face drops instantly and he glances around.

"Uh, Ce-Celine Dion music store-standees." He slumps, holding his face. "Exsqueeze me? I didn't quite get that." Cody snickers, cupping his hand to his ear, I agree, covering my mouth as I laugh. "Dude, did you say Celine Dion music store-standees?" Trent chimes in. "Ooh, I love Celine Dion!" Lindsay excitedly admits.

"What's a standee?"

"You know, that cardboard cutout thing that stands in the music store?" Trent clarifies. "Don't say it dude." Duncan whines, pointing to the other guy speaking, but gets ignored. "Kind of like a life-size but flat Celine." I sit up straighter, holding onto Cody's knee to stop myself from laughing.

"Shut up!" He covers his ears. "What about you guys?" He directs between Trent and I.

"Okay, well, I hate mimes. Like a lot." Trent says, "Similar to Trent, clowns." I boredly tell them, Courtney rolls her eyes at us. "All right Courtney. You're afraid of something. Spit it out." Trent orders and I nod but she sits taller. "Nope, nothing."