Paintball Deer Hunter

We wake up to the noise of a helicopter flying over us, I watch Leshawna hit her head on the top bunk just like before. 

"Ooh! Okay. That dude is really starting to get on my last nerve." She complains, rubbing her head. 

"Oh, whatever. He just loves ruining our mornings. Beth, Lindsay, go warm up the shower for me." Heather orders and I raise a brow. She seems to catch it so she stammers for a second. 

"Now!... Please." She rolls her eyes and I smile. "And remember-" 

"Not too hot this time, I know." Beth yawns, still wearing her headgear. 

 I sigh, shaking my head.

Now we're all in front of the bathroom, waiting for the door to open so we can all use it. "What's the hold-up?" Bridgette asks. 

"Heather needs her private time." Lindsay answers in a simple tone. 

"How long is Quennie gonna take in there? I got urgent business." Leshawna impatiently speaks up, holding herself. "She could still be a while." Beth sighs. 

"Ugh, that's it I'm going lumberjack style." Gwen groans, walking away and then the loud speaker squeaks before Chris starts talking. 

"I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet. Breakfast is in three minutes at the campfire pit." Chris tells us then Beth knocks. "Um, Heather?"

"Can one of you guys come in here and lotion my back? It's peeling." Heather responds and we all quickly rush away from the communal bathroom, Leshawna and I gripping each other's hands since we have to go to the bathroom so badly.

"Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge?" Chris pumps up. "We are ready!" Owen of course hypes it up as usual.

 "Incoming!" The host throws a can of beans that go to hit Gwen but Trent catches it in time. Chris then hands the other ones out normally.

"This is breakfast." He tells us.

"No, breakfast is crepes, croissants, even chef's crappy burnt eggs." Heather interjects angrily and I stare down at my can.

"Beans, beans, they're good for your heart. The more you eat the more you-" Before the big guy can finish his song, Chris knocks him out with one of the cans of beans.

"Today's challenge is about survival. We're going hunting." He lifts a paintball gun and I could feel Duncan's excitement radiating off of him from where I was standing. 

"Now that's more like it." The boy I was just talking about smiles softly. "Isn't that a paintball gun?" Harold points at the green gun. "Why yes Harold, it is." The host points it at the auburn haired boy's stomach with a grin, then shoots it.

"So we won't be killing anything?" Bridgette questions. 

"Negatory."

She smiles at his response. 

"This is the first ever paintball deer hunt. I'll announce the teams once we get into the woods. So finish breaky." As soon as Chris finishes his sentence Owen burps loudly, we look over to see he had finished twenty cans of beans. He sighs contently. "Got anymore?"

A thing of guns now sits in front of us, we stand in the front of the woods. Also accompanied with the guns and a box in front of them is Chris with a shit-eating grin laid upon his face.

"And now for the team breakdowns. The Killer Bass hunters are: Harold, Geoff, and Bridgette, locked and loaded with Bass blue paint." He throws green guns to the three.