Interview of "This Cinderella is a Player" characters!

Interview of “This Cinderella is Player” characters

Hello guys…as promised I’m posting the interview of the characters from my story. This is how they would have sounded if they were real. All through this interview let’s pretend that Tiana, Blaze, Zack, Chas, Marylyn, Harriet, Cruz and Stacy are real.

                     **************************

This is how the interview with Tiana went:

A beautiful blonde enters the room and sits down on a comfortable couch. Well this is Tiana people and here I start the interview.

StorySpinner: Hello, how are you Tiana?

Tiana: I'm good thank you. What about you?

StorySpinner: Well, I couldn’t have been better. So, let’s start with your interview as your fans would like to know more about you.

Tiana: Sure, why not.

StorySpinner:  MusicFreak7 asks that are you falling for Blaze?

Tiana: (smirks) Not yet…Well he’s cute that’s given but I can control myself.

StorySpinner: If you could perform a prank on Marylyn and not get in trouble for it…What would the prank be? This question is by Amira17.

Tiana: (laughs) I’ll have to ask Chas about this since she’s the one who’s amazing with pranks.

StorySpinner: That's completely true. Anyways, the next question is by Chaysways. How did your father pass? And did he ever tell you about your real mother?

Tiana: I don’t really like to talk about how my dad passed away but…well…he died in a car accident. A truck crashed into his car and he died on the spot due to the impact of the truck. I never really knew my real mother though dad used to talk a lot about her. She had died immediately after giving birth to me. Can we please talk about something else?

StorySpinner: I’m sorry about this. Hype_amp asks that will you ever settle down with one boy.

Tiana: I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

StorySpinner: Why don’t you report about Marylyn to the social services? This is by BubblesLover.

Tiana: It’s of no use. I've to stay under Marylyn’s watchful eye till the time I turn 18 since she is my legal guardian.

StorySpinner: I really hate Marylyn….God what a pain in the butt she is. DemonAngel asks, how's it being with Chas?

Tiana: (Face lights up) She is so awesome! I can’t ever get bored with her. Chas is so full of life.

StorySpinner: Leavemeslone asks; what is your favourite thing about Blaze?

Tiana: He knows what he wants and works hard to get it. Blaze’s eyes are just heavenly…you could totally get lost in them. Please don’t tell him that I said that.

StorySpinner: It will be our little secret (winks). Calls909 asks; when did you become a player? How did you get so good at it?

Tiana: I don’t really remember….when I turned into a player. I've always been like this. Trust me there has been no sad heartbreak incident which I had; so, I can say that I’ve always been like this. I like to have a sense of control at least in some area of my life.

It was the good old Trial and Error method which I used to get good at this. I tested some basic rules which worked out. I follow these set of rules and they always seem to work.