Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Chas had been staring at me non-stop. It must have been at least five whole minutes. Then she shifted her gaze to Blaze. We both stood close together, uncomfortable and nervous under Chas’ scrutinizing eyes. I scratched my arm and looked up at Blaze; his eyes were fixed upon the ceiling.

“Uh…hey,” I let out a small shrill laugh.

“Let’s clear this out,” Chas said slowly as if she was talking to a bunch of kindergarten kids. “You both are an item now?”

“Yeah, if by that you mean that Tiana is my girlfriend,” Blaze came to my rescue.

We three were standing in the drawing room under a large baccarat chandelier. It was Blaze and my decision to tell Chas about our current relationship status. I could have told Chas on my own later but Blaze was her brother too. Well, the real reason was that I wanted to see if Blaze was serious about me or not.  A guy who is not into a girl would usually go with “Let’s keep out relationship a secret for some time…I want to cherish this beautiful feeling before telling to the world.” Or some shit like that.

“This is so abrupt!” Chas sat down on the couch trying to take in the situation. “Are you really serious about her Blaze?”

“I am,” he nodded giving me sweet smile.

“Because I swear if you are not and break her heart….I will crush you; I will cut your heart out and feed it to the dogs. I don’t really care when you play around with other chics but if you try anything with Tiana I will—“

She was cut short by Blaze. “Chill down drama queen…I like her okay,” he said sincerely while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“You know the rule…no fooling around with my friends especially not by best friend.”

I was a little flattered that Chas cared so much about me. No one had ever looked out for me before; not at least after daddy died. I loved my two best friends.

“I do,” to prove his point he placed a kiss on my lips and gave me affectionate look.

“Save all that kissy stuff for later okay...Ewww! Seeing my brother make out with my best friend is on my least favourite list. I swear that is going to scar me forever! I am never going to have a normal life again,” Chas shrieked and ran off to her room.

“I am going to try so hard to make this out baby,” Blaze whispered in my ear. I got slight chills as he kissed the sensitive area under my ear.

“You better do that,” I said trying to concentrate on what I was saying which I must mention was becoming increasingly difficult as he laying down small kisses on my neck. He traced my jaw with his lips as I grabbed his hair.

“You are mine...all mine now Tee.” He smelled of the ocean, a scent which I deeply liked. With that he gently pushed me down on the couch. He cradled my face between his palms and kissed my forehead, then my nose and then a sweet kiss on my lips. I just couldn’t get enough of him. It was getting extremely hot, so hot that he proceeded to open the buttons of his shirt.

“Not here,” my voice was little hoarse, “No when Chas can come out and see us here.”

“She won’t,” he moved towards me and sucked my lower lip hard.

“We should get to know each other better…we are moving a little fast.”

That was completely true. Whenever I was at his house, I had got all hot and dirty with Blaze. It was very hard to get my hormones under control but there was no other way. I didn’t want my best friend to walk in and see me making out with her brother. But it was getting increasingly difficult as her brother was so delicious looking; no wonder other girls had never stood a chance against him.