Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"The car is mine!" Marylyn exclaimed as I snatched the keys from her.

"None of this is yours Marylyn...All of it was my father's. You exploited me and had fun with his money." I snarled at her as Harriet cowered behind her.

"You can't do this! I am your legal guardian till you turn eighteen...."

"You are not her guardian anymore Marylyn," Mrs. Lane informed my step mother coldly. "I am her legal guardian now."

"You can't throw me out of my own house." Marylyn held on to her luggage tightly.

"You know I am actually doing you a favour. Mr. Hanson..." Mrs. Lane looked up at her lawyer.

Chas, Blaze, Mrs. Lane, Mr. Hanson and I were standing right outside my house. An hour earlier Chas and Blaze had their mother about the way Marylyn had treated me all through my life. Mrs. Lane had immediately called up her lawyer and stormed over to my house.

Mrs. Lane had told me to dump Marylyn and Harriet's luggage into their bags. Blaze and Chas helped me to throw their luggage out of the house.

"You have been abusing Tiana right after her father died. You could go to jail for that Mrs. Cameron and Harriet would ultimately end up in an orphanage because all the property and money belongs to Tiana according to Mr. Cameron's will." Mr. Hanson read out from a paper in his hands.

"We are actually doing you a favour...how could you Marylyn? Didn't you feel awful? You should be locked in the jail for child abuse. I still don't know why I am letting you go." Mrs. Lane said indigently.

"What did I do wrong?" Marylyn demanded.

"You don't see anything wrong in what you did?" Mrs. Lane's brows furrowed with anger.

"It's alright...I just want her to go away from my life and never come back," I told Mrs. Lane trying to hold back my tears.

Marylyn had been nothing but mean to me. I had been her personal servant. The only difference was I was treated worse than a servant. Still, all the time I had hoped for some miracle to happen. I was hoping for impossible I guess because the chance of Marylyn loving me was nil. She was monstrous but she was my step mother so I thought maybe somewhere deep inside she did feel something for me but boy I was wrong.

When I was young, I always wanted sister, a sister I could share things with. For a sister I had got Harriet; she had done everything in her will to make my life miserable. Now she couldn't hurt me anymore nor could Marylyn. I had suffered enough and I am not a glutton for punishment.

"Just go away," my voice was a little hoarse. Blaze came near me and enveloped me into a hug.

"If you don't want the police to get involved leave...RIGHT NOW," Blaze emphasised on last two words. He sounded very authoritative and to be honest a little scary as well.

The tone of his voice must have enough for Marylyn and Harriet because my step mother gave me a vile look and left.

That's it. It was last time I was seeing them and I would never see them again. My old life was evaporating right in front of me. My father had left me and now Marylyn was leaving too. It's completely unfair to compare a wonderful human being like my late father to a sick lady like Marylyn but she was my step mother after all.

I hated her as she had made my life miserable but still I wished she would stop right there and say, "I'm sorry Tiana...let's start over. I promise this time I will try to be a good mother." What is the harm in saying that? Couldn't she try to love me for a change? Then I could have a real family and not an empty house to go back to. Apart of my life, no matter how bitter was disconnecting from me. I had actually loved her...not because I liked to be mistreated but due to fact she was my mother. After all I was only sixteen and still a child.

I needed someone to look up to, someone to call my own. I wanted a family....a normal family.

"Blaze...I don't want her to leave," I whispered into his chest clutching on to his tee shirt.

"It's going to be fine Tia shush..." he gently patted my head and kissed on my forehead.

"You poor child," Mrs. Lane sighed and walked towards me. "That lady doesn't deserve any of your tears...she never valued you. I don't feel bad for you...I feel bad for her. She lost on such a nice daughter. Anyone would have been proud to have you as a daughter. You are such a wonderful girl Tiana."

"I am not," I sobbed. "That's why she never loved me. There's something missing in me....something that needs to be fixed."

Are you fu---freaking kidding me?" Chas exclaimed. "That lady was the devil herself...she---"

Mrs. Lane cut Chas off and held my hand as Blaze squeezed my shoulder, "Don't you ever think that something was wrong with you darling. I would have told you if something was...right? Look at what you have...you have friends who care for you so much. Chas is almost like a sister to you and she keeps talking about you even at home. I like you too Tiana...you are a very nice person unlike Marylyn...and Blaze...ah young love."

"Mom! This is not the right time," Blaze blushed.

"The point is...we love you Tiana. We will be like a family to you..." Mrs. Lane smiled at me.

"Yeah you could totally come and live with us!" Chas said excitedly.

"Tia...you should do that," Blaze's eyes shined brightly.

"I couldn't so that...I have to stay here..." Things suddenly started to look up. Maybe I wasn't so unloved after all.

"Or you could stay over at my place for a few days and then when you come back to your place I could come stay over your house...We could do that. It would be like endless sleepovers!" Chas snatched me away from Blaze's grasp and jumped up and down.

"Chastity...give the poor girl some space...Tiana give me the keys of your house...I will look it and then you can come over to our house. We will talk about this later....You look like you could use some rest right now. Blaze, go and make Tiana sit into the car. I'll just be back after locking her house" Mrs. Lane said warmly.

"Thank you," I smiled at her tearfully. Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad after all as I had found my prince.

***

**** The End****

IMPORTANT: In some time I will add how Tiana's life turned out to be. It will an epilogue or something.

Author's note: IF you think this is the end...you are wrong. I've started with Chas' book so check it out guys! Hope you enjoy it :)This is only the beginning: ) Since you guys said that you want a lot of Tiana and Blaze in Chas' book, I am going to give you a lot of Tiana and Blaze in it. For those who don't know here the basic summary:

Chas will purposely get kicked out of school in order to go to a strict boarding school. Why you ask...because Chas basically writes songs and her favourite Rockstar Julian is in that school. It turns out that Julian is an arrogant jerk and Chas hates him. As said there is a thin line between love and hate...will she hate him so much that she falls in love with him? But the problem is she already has a boyfriend, Eric, the nerd. Can a nerd stand chance in front of a hot rockstar? The rockstar will be played by Alex Pettyfer so dream on girls ;) There will be a lot of pranks in this book as it will be Chas' books. Won't it be fun when she comes across the uptight boarding school students and teachers? This book will be planned better TCIP I can ensure you that. Tiana and Blaze will also transfer to this school...so look out for this book guys! It will come out sometime in November...I think.

Thanks for loving TCIP so much...I hope you will like "Hey Mr. Rockstar meet Miss Trouble" equally or more. I hate that TCIP is ending...but the fun will continue in Hey Mr. Rockstar...