Chapter 1

"Haaaaa....how long is this going to take, I have been a soul beast for as long as I remember..."I sighed.

My name is yue ying, I was a university student and has excelled in all my subjects.I was envied by all my classmates as I was from a wealthy family, have good looks and got straight A's for my subjects.

Even my best friend started to feel jealous of me, but I was oblivious to it all.She was so jealous that she set up a scheme where she asked her boyfriend to make me fall in love with him and break my heart right after.

And as innocent as I was,I believed their lies and fell in love with him.In the end,I got my heart crushed by them as I realised they were playing with my feelings.It was a first for me and I never want to experience this feeling again.Realising their scheme against me,I was deeply hurt by their betrayal.

She was my only friend,and I trusted her with all my heart,yet she did this to me.I quicky ran out of school with tears in my eyes as I ran as fast as I could to get away from that place.As I ran on the road,I didn't realise a car was coming my way as my vision was blurry as it is filled with my tears.

The driver noticing me quicky yelled at me to get out of the way, but it was already too late for me as I was banged by the car.As I lay on the road bleeding profusely,I can feel my consciousness blurring as I thought of my pathetic life being fooled from the beginning to end.As I closed my eyes,I was also relieved that I can leave all the things behind me and never wake up again.

However, things did not turn as I expected as I was reincarnated into Douluo Dalu.It was a novel I read in my previous life and got engrossed with the content of the book.It has become my favourite book thus far,but I did not expect to really get reincarnated into the novel I read.

Luckily for me,I got a cheat system,except I was quicky disappointed after knowing that I have to become a million year old soul beast and change my form into a human.

*Back to the present

"yessss!!I have finally reached a million years....that took long enough...I think I will go crazy if I have to wait a few more years..."In the forest, there was lotus except it was make of jewel,making it look very delicate and fragile.

In the forest,there are many hundred thousand year soul beast kneeling down and congratulating the lotus flower for her successful advancement to become a million year old soul beast.

The soul beast includes Da Ming and Er Ming and two rabbits who are xiao wu and her mother.The reason why all the beast respect the lotus flower is because she was a million year old soul beast and that she had always helped heal the soul beasts that were injured from spirit masters that hunt them.Therefore,all the soul beasts treated her as the ruler of star dou forest.

"Alright alright, thanks for the blessing guys..I am planning to turn into a human soon,wish me all the best!"I said with excitement as I have been waiting for this day to come,a new beginning where I can start all over.

However,Da Ming said,"why not think this through again?the human world is too dangerous for us and we might get killed before we can even become a god..and you have seen it for yourself how cruel the humans are after the incident with xiao wu and her mom.Luckily you were there,if you were not present at that incident...I am afraid xiao wu and her mom would have died to that woman from the spirit hall..."It was a few years ago before that incident occured.Bibi dong from the spirit hall came to hunt for soul beast for her ninth ring, but luckily the lotus flower was present and increased the attributes of xiao wu's mother and she was able to injure Bibi dong and the two titled douluo.

Recalling this memory, I still said,"I know, but this is the path I have chosen,I hope you will also wish me luck for transforming into a human.Listening to her words,the other soul beasts also nodded and blessed her the best of luck.

So,I left to find a safe place to transform into a human,but at that moment I saw a blinding red light,which signifies the sacrifice of a 100,000 years soul beast.Seeing this scene,I was a little sad as it must have been ah yin who sacrificed herself to help tang hao and tang san escape from wuhundian.

When I read the novel,I was quite sad that tang san had lost his mother at a young age and that tang hao was wasting his life in depression and didn't take care of tang san properly.

Suddenly I realised that maybe I can heal ah yin,after all,I am an auxillary spirit beast that specialises in healing and boosting attributes and to add on,I am a million year old soul beast.Though,the consequences of doing so is that I will have to wait for another six years before I can stabilise my foundation and transform into a human being.

Finalising my decision to help them,I quickly went to that area where it all happened.Over there,I saw tang hao fighting with Qian Xunji,the current pope of wuhundian.While they were busy fighting,I hurriedly went to the silver grass and used my healing abilities on it.

Knowing that the silver grass before me had no cociousness and sentient, I took my time healing it as she would't be able to figure out who I am.I didn't want them to know because I don't want the story plot to go in another direction, giving me an unsure future in this world.

But little did I know, not far away from me,tang san was looking at me,though his vision was not clear because he was still in his infant stage,he could still see the outline of my silhouette.He tried to ingrain this memory into his mind and used his tang sect technique to leave a mark so that in the future if they ever meet again,he will know who helped him.

Unbeknowest to me,I didn't realise that I had been marked by him.After healing the blue silver grass,I quickly ran into the forest as I detected the battle is about to end between tang hao and Qian Xunji.

After the battle,tang hao quickly went to the blue silver grass but was surprised when he saw ah Yin's human form.He was sure that she had sacrificed for him and have turned into blue silver grass,but he quicky ignored it and brought his wife and son into a secluded place where wuhun Dian will have a hard time finding it.He left with a big smile on his face,he was glad that ah yin was fine and that she could still spend time with him, though his clear sky sect might be affected.

He vowed that he would make wuhundian pay for what they did today and get revenge a hundred fold.Seeing that tang hao left,I quickly went to find a secluded cave to stabilise my cultivation,and this will go on for another six years before I can turn into a human.Though,I think what I did was worth it,I saved their family of three and they can finally live together as a family,and tang san will finally receive the love he could not get in his childhood years.

Thinking like this,I closed my eyes and began my meditation to stabilise my cultivation,feeling relieved and hopeful for my future...