Chapter 5

The three of them left early the next morning as they set off to find Shrek academy that grandmaster recommended.

They had to keep asking for directions as they did not know the location of the academy.

"we have been walking for so long,but still can't find the location of Shrek academy.Are you sure this academy even exist?"(Xiao Wu)"

"Since we met Dai Mubai yesterday,he mentioned that he was from Shrek academy,so this academy should exist.Let's walk a little longer."(tang San)

When they came to a village,the three people found a lot of people gathered at the entrance of the village,most of them were teenagers,accompanied by their parents.

When they looked over,they saw a tattered plaque that was hanging at the entrance of the village.On the plaque,the words Shrek academy could be seen.

Seeing this scene,the three of them was stunned.They did not expect the academy to be in such a bad state.

(Yue ying)
"Is this the famous Shrek academy?even though I read in the novel that Shrek's condition is a little bad...I didn't expect it to be that bad..."I thought inwardly as we walked to the entrance of the village.

Beside me,I could hear Xiao Wu's screams of anger and shock."No..why would grandmaster recommend this academy?it looks terrible!...from the tattered plaque,we can already foresee that this academy is dirt poor!"(Xiao Wu)

"Since master is the one who recommended this academy,it shouldn't be that bad..come let's go register ourselves"(tang San)

As we were registering,I could hear a commotion at the front.It was probably the same argument as in the novel.

The old man sitting at the counter then stood up and released his ring,saying"here in Shrek academy,we only accept monsters,so please leave if you haven't met the qualifications"

Seeing this scene,the surrounding people were shocked as they didn't expect the old man to be a soul emperor.

Thanks to the intimidation of the old man,the line was shortened by a lot,making the registration faster.

Soon it was our turn to register ourselves.With our soul power reaching level 29,we easily passed through the first test.

After that,we followed Dai Mubai into Shrek academy.There,we met Oscar selling sausages.I just kept quiet and smirked at their misfortune as tang San bought the sausages.

Sadly,with the intervention of Dai Mumbai,they didn't eat the sausages that were made my Oscar as the words he spoke to make the sausage was too disgusting.

But seeing the shocked and disgusted expressions on Xiao Wu and tang San's face,I felt satisfied and started laughing at them for their misfortune.

Since we have soul power of level 29,Dai Mubai said that we can go directly to the fourth test.

The surrounding people that heard it was dissatisfied at first,but after seeing our soul power,they backed off.

And that is also where we met Zhu Zhuqing and Ning Rongrong.After our interaction with the candidates,we followed Dai Mubai to the fourth test of the academy.

While walking,I checked my system of my current status.

My system shows:
----------------------------------------------------
Status:
Name: yue ying

Species: lotus gem(new species)

Soul power: innate soul power(level 10)

Current Level: 29

Martial spirit: lotus gem

Spirit ring: rainbow ring(camouflaged to become yellow ring for safety for the host)

1st ability:Extreme healing ability(as long as they still have their last breath ,they can still be healed to full recovery)

2nd ability:Attribute increase of 100% for attacking, speed,endurance etc.

Unclaimed rewards: increase of soul power of 20

Main task:Finish the main plot of the story

Note: mission can be triggered
---------------------------------------------------------
Over the years,I have triggered some missions and have gain rewards,I just haven't claimed it yet.

It would be too suspicious if I have too much of an increase in soul power,so I am planning to find an opportunity to do so in the future.

Soon,we reached the fourth test,and I can see a muscular man sitting on a chair.

"This should be Zhao Wuji that we will be fighting soon"I thought inwardly.

"Mr.Zhao,I have brought some people to the fourth level assessment."(Dai Mubai)

"Huh?there is still people who can make it to the fourth test this year?wow..and there are still five of them!"(Zhao Wuji)he said as he looked at us with burning eyes.

"Not only did they make it to the fourth test,but they are also exempted from the 2nd and 3rd test."(Dai Mubai)

Hearing what Dai Mubai said,his eyes lit up.He stood up from his chair and said,"good..very good! in this fourth test,let me be the the one to assess them"(Zhao Wuji)

When Dai Mubai heard this,he hesitated and asked,"teacher Zhao,this isn't good,you are already at soul power of 76, aren't you just going to bully them?"

Zhao Wuji just glared at him and said,"the dean is not here,and I am the second biggest in this academy.I can natually make the decisions of the academy."

Hearing this,Dai Mubai looked at us with a helpless expression.He quickly went to discuss Zhao Wuji's abilities so that we are able to fight against him until the incense stick burns out.

We had no choice but to accept the duel and hurriedly introduced ourselves.

Tang San was the first to speak,"my name is Tang San,my martial spirit is blue silver grass,a 29th level control spirit master."

"Xiao Wu,martial spirit is a rabbit,a 29th level assault war spirit master."

"Zhu Zhuqing,martial spirit is ghost cat,a 27th level agile spirit master."

"Yue Ying,martial spirit is lotus gem,a 29th level auxillary soul master"

"Ning Rongrong,martial spirit is treasure glazed pagoda,a 26th level auxillary soul master"

After our introduction,we started planning on how we can prolong the time,so that the incense burner will burn finish.After all,it is impossible to beat a 76th level soul sage with our current soul power.

After our discussion,we started getting ready to face off against Zhao Wuji.

I looked at him solemnly as I thought,"I hope with my intervention,there will be no more accidents happening..."

Unbeknownst to her,it will not be Xiao Wu who got injured during the duel,but her instaed.