Chapter 6

(Yue ying)
"Teacher,you can start now,we are ready."Tang San nodded to Zhao Wuji as we all quickly got into position as we had planned.

Although this was an unfair battle, it is also a good opportunity to hone our combat experience and work as a team.

As planned,before Zhao Wuji could light up the incense stick,Ning Rongrong and I had already taken out our martial spirit and used our support abilities to help our teammates.

To avoid being intercepted by Zhao Wuji first,we could only take the lead to improve our chances of winning.

"First spirit ability,increase in strength"saying that,the pagoda released dazzling rays of colour,making Ning Rongrong look like an immortal.

"Second spirit ability,increase in speed" saying that,the two yellow spirit ring light up.(Ning Rongrong)

Following her,I said"second spirit ability,increase in all attributes"With that, my martial spirit,the lotus gem dazzled with brightly coloured rays of light as it blessed my teammates.

With the blessing of Ning Rongrong's pagoda,coupled with my lotus flower,it can be imagined how terrifying the increase in attributes are.

The surrounding people already thought that the blessing from Ning Rongrong is already superb.

However,coupled with my blessing,they could feel that there is an increase of 100% per attribute.

Zhao Wuji who saw this was also shocked.As a soul sage,he definitely saw the increase of attributes of the three people.

"I need to get rid of the supporters first,especially the girl with the lotus flower.The attribute increase is too terrifying."(Zhao Wuji)he thought inwardly.

Unbeknownst to be,I was going to be targeted.

After all that,Zhao Wuji lighted the incense burner,signaling the start of the fight.

The moment the incense burner touched the ground,Zhao Wuji immediately went after Ning Rongrong and I.

However,Tang San already predicted that Zhao Wuji would go for the supporters first.So, he had already wrapped his blue silver grass around us and pulled us away from Zhao Wuji.

In the field,Xiao Wu was using her soft skills to fight Zhao Wuji.She wrapped her legs around his neck,her body was spinning sharply in the air,trying to throw him to the ground.

If it was an ordinary person,his neck would already be chopped off.However,the person they are facing is a soul sage.

Even with the increase of attributes,it is still impossible to close the gap between a spirit grandmaster and a soul sage.

But still,she was able to make Zhao Wuji move back three steps.Dai Mubai,who was observing the battle was also shocked.

"When I was fighting Zhao Wuji before,I couldn't even make him move a step back..is the increase of attributes so terrifying?"(Dai Mubai)he thought inwardly.

While Xiao Wu was facing off against Zhao Wuji,Zhu Zhuqing was trying to find an opportunity to attack him by surprise as her attack was most effective when her opponent is least guarded.

When Zhao Wuji was distracted by Xiao Wu and Tang San's attack,Zhu Zhuqing flashed out,displaying her speed to the utmost.

With her original speed,coupled with the blessing of increased attributes,her speed was so terrifying that Tang San couldn't even see her figure with his purple eyes.

With the increase of speed,the impact she can cause is unimaginable.So,when she attacked Zhao Wuji,he could feel a slight sting on his arm.

(Tang San)
With the blessing of attributes,I could feel that I have more control over my blue silver grass.