Chapter 3

(Yue ying)
As xiao wu and I were strolling along the stalls in the human city,we overheard some humans talking about becoming spirit masters and going to Nuoding school.

"Yue'er,why not go to Nuoding school to study first, then think about our future plans?"(Xiao Wu)"Alright then, let's go"(yue ying)

Since it was our first time in a human city,we easily got lost and had to ask for directions.After all that,we finally made it to the school and started registering ourselves to become working students.

"Yue'er,I want to go out and explore the city a bit,I will come back soon."(Xiao Wu)"Alright then,I will arrange our things at the new dorm first"

After separating,I went off to find dorm 7,where we will be living for the next six years.

When I reached dorm 7,I can hear a commotion happening inside,and I remembered the plot where Wang Sheng and Tang san are fighting to determine who will be the boss.

"Will I finally meet the protagonist,tang San?"I thought inwardly.Hearing the commotion stop inside,I readied myself as I slowly opened the door to dorm 7.

(Tang San)
When I opened dorm 7, I was suddenly attacked by a boy.Being attacked continuously by him,I had no choice but to fight back.

After defeating him with my tang sect skills,the boy introduced himself as Wang Sheng.Saying that I had defeated him now,I will have to become the new boss of dorm 7.

Resigning to my fate,I accepted his request to become the boss of dorm 7.

Suddenly,I heard a creaking sound from the door.When I looked at who the person was,I was stunned.The girl had soft and wavy white hair with a tinge of blue reaching her waist.And to add on,she has snow white skin,which looks very delicate.And the baby fat on her face makes her extremely cute,I had to control myself not to go forward and pinch her cheeks.

While she was walking in,the wind blowed her hair,making her long soft hair to sway with the wind,enhancing her appearance further.

Looking at her,I don't know why,but I can feel my heartbeat accelerating.I don't know what's happening to me,but I can even feel my face heating up,looking as red as a tomato.

Seeing my expression,she walked towards me and put her hands on my forehead,saying"are you having a fever?why is your face so red?"she asked in a concerned voice,making me feel a sense of warmth.

I feel embarrassed when she asked me this question,so I quickly tried to change the topic.At that moment,Wang Sheng walked over to me to remind me to duel with the new girl to determine who the boss will be.

Even though I didn't want to fight with the girl,I still reluctantly accepted the proposal.After our conversation,I requested a duel with her,and she accepted it.

With that,we started fighting each other.While fighting,I realised her combat experience is quite rich,and I was quickly defeated by her even with the use of my tang sect skills.

It was a little embarrassing for me as I was probably the first person who lost the position of boss so quickly and my soul being older than normal children, but still lost in a duel.

While thinking,I heard another creak from the door,and it was another girl.The girl beside me quickly moved towards the other girl,saying"Xiao Wu,you are finally back.I got the position of boss,why not I give this position to you instead since I am not that interested in being the boss of dorm 7."(yue ying)

And with that,the new boss of dorm 7 is Xiao Wu.After that,the two girls introduced themselves as Xiao Wu and Yue Ying and we started to get to know each other.

While we were chatting,a teacher came to our dorm room,"who is tang San?grandmaster has sent a blanket for you."Hearing this,I quickly went to receive my bed sheets and I felt grateful that my master cared a lot about me.

(Yue ying)
Seeing tang San receive his blanket,I felt like smacking myself in the face."how could I forget about this?the school doesn't provide blankets for working students"I thought inwardly.

Then I looked at Xiao Wu and I was shocked when I saw that she had already set up her pink blanket on the bed.

"What!Xiao Wu,when did you have a blanket?"(yue ying)"oh,when I was exploring the city,I saw some shops selling cute blankets,so I bought one for myself.Luckily I bought one,I didn't know the school doesn't provide blankets.I guess I am considered quite lucky"(Xiao Wu)

Saying that,she looked at me and said,"oh yeah,you don't have a blanket.You can't share with mine as my blanket is too small."(Xiao Wu)

Then she looked around the dorm and noticed tang San holding a new blanket,so she suggested,"why not you and tang San share the blanket together?"(Xiao Wu)

Hearing this,tang San and I was shocked as we had to share the blanket with each other.

After that, we can both see our faces turning as red as a tomato."oh my god,this is so embarrassing!"I thought inwardly.

So without any choice,we moved our bed together so that we can share the blanket.

As I was moving the bed,I thought inwardly,"this doesn't seem to be in the plot?did the plot change?why is it that the story changed?I just hope it doesn't deviate from the plot too much..."

Note:just so you know,the mark tang San left on her in chapter 1 is behind her neck,and is covered by her long hair.So,tang San didn't realise the mark.

Thanks for your kind attention:)