Chapter 2

*Six years later

(Yue ying)
"Finally..."I said as I slowly opened my eyes to see myself sitting cross legged in a cave when I woke up.

The first thing I did was to check my new body and I was relieved when I saw that I have succeeded in turning into a human.After that,I quickly rushed to a lake to check my new appearance as I was excited to see how I looked.

And luckily for me,I had delicate snow white skin and soft,wavy white hair with a tinge of blue reaching my waist.I was now a child,so I still had baby fat on my face,making me look very cute.But it is no doubt that when I grow up,I will become an attractive and gorgeous lady.

After admiring my new appearance,I quickly checked my auxillary system to check my status and martial spirit.

My system shows:
----------------------------------------------------
Status:
Name: yue ying

Species: lotus gem(new species)

Soul power: innate soul power(level 10)

Current Level: 13

Martial spirit: lotus gem

Spirit ring: rainbow ring(camouflaged to become yellow ring for safety for the host)

1st ability:Extreme healing ability(as long as they still have their last breath ,they can still be healed to full recovery)

Main task:Finish the main plot of the story

Note: mission can be triggered
---------------------------------------------------------
"Wow, so the system is still there, at least it did not leave me..."After checking my system, I quickly ran to find Da Ming,Er Ming and Xiao Wu as I was excited in sharing my successful advancement with them.Though I lost all my cultivation when I was a soul beast ,it was worth it as I can turn back into a human being.Moreover,I can always restart in my cultivation,it is not a not a problem for me.

After reaching my destination at the central area of star dou forest,I ran to Xiao wu's house and was also surprised that she had also successfully advanced to become a human.

"wow Xiao wu,I didn't know you already successfully became a human."(yue ying)"yup! Are you proud of me? I can accompany you to the human world..and besides,I am kinda curious about the world there"(Xiao Wu)"Of course I am proud of you..now come on,I am so excited to go to the human world."(yue ying)Saying that,I held Xiao wu's hand and pulled her towards the human city.

Meanwhile,in holy soul village...

Tang San was going through the awakening of the martial spirit.A spirit master from wuhundian came to holy soul village to help the children awaken their martial spirit.His name is Su Yuntao, and he is currently awakening the martial spirit of tang san....

(Tang San)
"Haaa....another waste martial soul blue silver plant..what did I expect from such a lowly village..."After saying this,Su Yuntao was packing his things,ready to leave the village.

Seeing this,I asked"excuse me,can you test if I have any spirit power."Hearing this,Su Yuntao turned back and said"it's just a blue silver grass...will it even have soul power?"But he still took out a crystal ball to help test my soul power.

Stretching out my hand to touch the crystal ball,it started to glow brightly.Seeing this,Su Yuntao was in shock,"what! Innate full soul power...but what a pity that it is blue silver grass...ugh, how can this be?full soul power but martial soul is blue silver grass...what a joke"Saying this,he walked out of the cottage and is now telling the news to old jack,the village chief.

Hearing this news,old jack was glad that someone was able to become a spirit master and knowing that it was me who awakened my martial soul,he quickly brought me back to his house and asked my parents to send me off to Nuoding school.(tang hao is very good to tang San unlike the original plot because now,Ah yin is still alive.So,tang San was able to get all the love of his parents,and now they live together happily)

After tang hao and ah yin discover that I have twin spirits of blue silver grass and clear sky hammer,they decided to send me to Nuoding School to study.

Tang hao even started to train me on how to forge with my clear sky hammer and sometimes he will even spar with me,saying that it was to help me hone my combat experience,but the truth is ,he is just jealous that his wife only takes care of me and is hardly spending time with him,so he wants to teach me a lesson.

while growing up,I have asked my mother before about who was the person that helped us during the fight between tang hao and Qian Xunji,but my mother always said that her consciousness at that time was not awake,so she didn't know who her benefactor is.

But I still vowed that I will definitely find the person and thank him/her for the help.I am sure that our fate will definitely cross,though it's just my instinct,but I have a feeling we will meet again...(tang hao already told tang San about the past incident)Thinking like this,I readied myself to go to Nuoding school where my journey as a spirit master begins.......