Chapter 4

*six years later

In Soto city,we can see a boy, accompanied by two girls as they walk along the shops.

The boy is Tang San,wearing a dark blue shirt and pants.He has short but smooth black hair.

While on his right,is Xiao Wu.She has a long scorpion braid that is reaching her waist and her shirt is pink with a mini-skirt.She also has smooth skin and pink lips,causing the people who passed them to stare.

But the most obvious one is the girl on the left,yue ying.

Her smooth silky white hair with a tinge of blue reaching her waist is complementary to her snow white skin,enhancing her appearance further.

She is wearing(idk how to describe)😅

Which makes her look elegant and beautiful

With her soft red lips and snow white skin,people can't help gawking at her,ignoring the other two beside her.

Note:Xiao Wu and Yue Ying became sisters of tang San after spending a lot of time with each other,therefore they were able to build stronger bonds:)

(Tang san)
Seleing many people staring at yue ying,I can't help but feel an overwhelming feeling of insecurity.

I don't know what this feeling is,but it definitely makes me feel uncomfortable.

So,I hurriedly blocked the people's view of her,and quickly held her hand to walk faster.

While we were looking for a hotel to rest for the day,Xiao Wu exclaimed,"hey, xiao San and Yue'er,what do you think abou this hotel?It looks big and the decorations are quite pretty!I made up my mind,we are going to live here!"she shouted happily.

Before we could say anything,she already ran into the hotel to get a room for the three of them.

Even though I felt the hotel is a little weird,I had no choice but to follow xiao Wu and book a room for the three of us.

(Yue ying)
"Wow...so this is the rose hotel..this is where tang San will meet Dai Mumbai.Looks like a show is going to happen soon.."I thought inwardly as I followed the other two inside with a sly smile.

When I entered the hotel,I could smell the scent of roses.Looking at the many couples in the hotel,it was very obvious that this was a love hotel,but I just kept quiet as I don't want to spoil the show.

And true to the plot,Dai Mumbai and the twin sisters walked into rose hotel,and because of a room,they fought each other.

While they were fighting,I was just sitting at the sofa enjoying the show while eating popcorn.

After Dai Mumbai left,the three of us went to the room that tang San fought for,and I have to say,the room looks beautiful.

Since the room is quite big,Xiao Wu will be sleeping on the bed while tang San and I will be sleeping on the sofa.

At night,while tang San and I were sleeping,we suddenly heard a creaking sound.

So we woke up and found that Xiao Wu was sleep walking,so we hurriedly went up to her and put her back to bed.

But who knew,she suddenly pushed me away and I fell on tang San on the sofa.

I was shocked and embarrassed when I found out that our lips were connected, and it took a while for me to process what was going on.

We hurriedly let go of each other as we can see our faces turn as red as a tomato."oh my gosh..this is so embarrassing"I thought inwardly.

After all,living together with tang San for such a long time,it is impossible for me not to feel something for him.

Even though I know I might have a little crush on him,but I tried to hide it as much as possible as I know in the plot that he liked Xiao Wu.And to ensure that the plot doesn't deviate,I tried my best to suppress my emotions and just go with the flow of the plot.

(Tang San)
I was so embarrassed when our lips connected as it was too unexpected for me.

I could also hear my heart pounding so fast when I realised we kissed.

In all those years,I also realised my feelings for her,but I was just too scared to be rejected,so I just suppressed my emotions.

But now,something like this happened,and I can't help but feel a burning passion for her.

"maye..I still have a chance to let her know my feelings for her...but not now..at least until she also have feelings for me..."I thought.

With that,we hurriedly put Xiao Wu back to bed and went back to sleep, trying to ignore what just happened..