Chapter 7

(yue ying)
"Ugh,my head hurts"I thought while slowly opening my eyes,only to see Tang San when I opened them.

He had a worried expression on his face,his hair was disheveled and his face was pale.

Seeing him like this,my heart felt pain as I knew the reason for his disheveled appearance.

When he saw me waking up,his eyes lit up and went for an embrace to assure himself that this was not a dream.

"Yue'er,you are finally awake.Do you still hurt anywhere from the battle yesterday?"he said while holding back a muffled sob.

I quickly comforted him,saying that I was okay,even showing him that the previous injuries had been healed so as to not worry him.

After knowing that my condition is better,he told me about the details of how we managed to get into Shrek academy.

Of course,I already knew that Tang San was able to win over Zhao Wuji with hidden weapons as I have already read the plot,but I still listened attentively.

When the sun rose,Tang San went out to put away the hidden weapons from the battle,while I tidied myself so I look more presentable.

"Sister,I heard from third brother that you are awake!Come,I brought some food from the canteen for you to try,even though the food here is terrible..."Xiao Wu said,while walking in from the door.

"Thanks sister Xiao Wu"I said while digging in to the food brought by her.I was starving as I was unable to eat yesterday due to my coma.

After that,the three of us decided to find the others,so we went out to explore the places in the academy.

While walking,we suddenly heard a commotion near the village,so we went there to check out the situation.

There,we were met with a red haired boy with a chubby look.His arms and legs were plump and his stomach was bloated.

He was holding on to a girl who looked terrified.The first thing when people see this scene would think that the boy was bullying the girl.

"Ma Hongjun, don't look for me anymore, let's break up..."the girl said with fear in her eyes.

"Cuihua,why do you want to break up?am I not good enough to you?"the fat man said with an angry voice.

"You are good to me..its just that I can't stand you anymore.We are not suitable together,so don't find me again."the girl said with a resolute voice.

"I don't understand what you don't like about me.You say breaking up is something so easy,do you think our relationship was a joke before?"He said angrily as he reached out his hand to pull the girl.

She begged,"No don't, let me go,just break up with me"

Xiao Wu who saw this scene couldn't stand it anymore,and jumped out in one step."let go of her you fatty"

The fatty and the girl were taken aback for a moment.When the fatty saw the three approaching people,his eyes lit up.

"Wow,two beautiful girls,are you interested in becoming my girlfriend?"he said,while mostly looking at my direction.

Tang San who noticed the fatty's gaze immediately became angry,and proposed to have a duel.

While they were fighting,I just stood at the side,enjoying the show.

After their little bout,Dai Mubai came over after hearing the commotion.

After hearing their explanation,he introduced the fatty as Ma Hongjun and told us about his situation about suppressing the fire.

"All right, let's go.Class is about to start,it will be bad if we are late for classes."(Dai Mubai)

We followed him and gathered at the playground of the village to wait for classes to begin.

A middle-aged man walked over from the other side of the playground and introduced himself as Flander,the founder of Shrek academy.

"Alright,Ning Rongrong,Oscar and Yue Ying will stay back as I have something assigned for you to do,as for the rest of you,your classes will be at night,so ready yourself for the classes tonight."(Flander)

With that,the rest of the students went back to their dorm,while the three of them stayed back.

"Your class today is physical training,you will be running 20 laps around the village.If you can't finish your exercise by dawn,then don't even think about eating."

"Yes"the three of us agreed and started to run 20 laps around the village.

Although they have soul power to assist them,it will still be difficult to run 20 laps around the village.

After the fifth lap,Ning Rongrong asked Oscar,"how long will it take to complete 15 more laps?"she said with a tired and helpless expression.

Oscar smiled bitterly,"It will take a long time,but luckily for us,we are all auxillary spirit masters.Also,my martial soul is a food type,so even if we are unable to complete 20 laps around the village before dawn,we don't have to worry about being hungry."

Ning Rongrong looked at Oscar in disgust,she had already heard the curse words Oscar had said to make the sausage,so she naturally disagreed.

"Eat your head,I will definitely not eat your disgusting sausage.You can eat it yourself."

Saying that,she used her treasure glazed pagoda to increase her speed,and ran off without without waiting for us.

"Uh..."Oscar was shocked,he didn't expect the beautiful girl to say such harsh words.

I expected as much as I had already known about her personality,but I was still shocked when I saw it with my own eyes.

With that,there were only two of us left to help each other."don't worry Oscar,you still have me,we can both help each other."

Oscar looked at me with gratitude and handed me a sausage."here,have one,it will help make running easier."

"Hehe..thanks Oscar"I said while I grabbed the sausage from his hands and swallowed it.

After eating the sausage,I didn't expect it to taste this good.

"I also have my lotus gem,I will heal the both of us.First soul skill,healing."Saying that,the lotus gem dazzled with bright colours,and blessed us.

Oscar who felt the fatigue completely disappearing was shocked."I think with your martial spirit,I don't think running 20 laps is impossible now..'

I giggled at his response and answered,"alright, let's continue running,maybe we might be able to finish our run before dawn if we continue with our pace."

"Alright"he said with a smile plastered on his face.

Flander who was observing them nodded with approval."looks like their doing well..they might really be able to finish running before dawn with their martial spirit.Especially that lotus gem,such strong healing abilities..I hope nothing bad will happen after spirit hall realises this..."

Unbeknownst to him,spirit hall will really kill YueYing because of her strong healing ability...but that will be in the future...