CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE
Elliot

I'd done that short walk across my apartment many times before, but with Juliette it felt like miles.
I could sense how nervous she was, her palm sweating onto mine as I lead us past the living room and into my bedroom. It was a bit twisted, but I enjoyed the feeling of making her nervous, it let me know she wasn't completely unaffected by me. She seemed like the kind of girl that didn't falter much, but the sight of my apartment always intimidated people. Women specifically.
She appeared to be no different as those other women as we paced past the king size bed and into my ensuite; her eyes full of awe from the money and the grandeur that had become second nature to me. Women would throw themselves at me for a small taste of it, which became tedious after a while. The thought that Juliette could be no different to them saddened me slightly. She'd seemed different.
Shoving the thought from my head, I pulled Juliette into an embrace so she fell flush against my body. Tucking a wayward tendril of her copper hair behind her ear, I could feel her heartbeat quicken against my chest. The feel of her pressed along the length of me was enough to bring me back into the present. Back to the reality of what we were doing there in my bathroom.
I knew I was breaking all the rules with her. Bringing an employee of a company your dad was trying to take over back to your apartment, that was way beyond the realms of acceptable. And having a one night stand with her wasn't exactly going to help my cause when it came to trying to win over her boss to sign the contract to begin with! But all that paled into comparison to how much I wanted to be inside her in that moment.
Her mouth went slack as I bent to kiss her cheek, her jaw, her neck. Now she had mentioned it, I could smell the cheap beer on her skin as my mouth mirrored where it had been moment earlier in the hallway. The beer mingled with the scent of her sweet perfume and a hint of cigarette smoke. I surprised myself, how unbothered I was by it. If I was honest with myself, I was surprised with how much it made me want her more.
Juliette let out a soft sigh when my trail of kisses reached her exposed collar bone, bringing her hands up to the lapels of my jacket and grabbing on to steady herself. The sound of her mewing spoke directly to my groin.
"I really should get that shower." She hummed, a little less conviction in her voice this time around. After planting a few more soft kisses on her chest, I pulled myself away and reached for the glass door of my waterfall shower. The cream floor tiles were still a bit wet from when I had gotten ready to meet Frankie earlier.
Making short work of the temperature gauge, the hot water began to cascade down from the large shower head, almost soaking my designer suit and black loafers. When I turned back to check on Juliette, steam had already started to fill the bathroom, clouding my vision and my judgement. She looked almost ethereal, stood there dishevelled and misty eyed, as she watched me kick off my shoes and discard of my suit jacket. The steam surrounded us and began to fog the glass and mirrors, the air felt thicker, but that could have been the need radiating off the both of us.
Raking my eyes over her body, she was everything I'd never even wanted before. All full breasts, hips and thighs, filling out her velvet pink dress in places I wanted to run my hands all over. Frankie was right, she looked nothing like my ex Maya – who was my usual model type. Where there was usually tanned skin and dark features, Juliette was all ivory skin and pure light. The tequila had kicked in with me too. Cause I wanted it all, for the night anyway. I needed a distraction, in the form of the red haired curvy woman that was stood before me.
Juliette watched me closely, she appeared to be running through some internal dialog of her own, her brow furrowing slightly in thought. She was either sizing up her next move, or sizing up mine. After a beat she seemed to conclude and shrug to herself, bringing a hand to either side of her shoulders she pulled down the spaghetti straps of her dress so they hung loosely on the tops her arms. Then, just like she had in the bathroom of the club, she turned for me to unzip her dress.
I was more than happy to oblige, practically running to her side and grasping at the zipper. With as much of a steady hand as I could muster, I pulled the zip down towards the base of her spine agonisingly slowly, my other hand tracing where the zip had just been. I felt her shudder under my touch, lulling her head back so it rested on my shoulder. When the zipper came to its end, she stepped forward slightly and I pushed the dress down her body till it pooled at her feet. Brushing my fingers along the newly exposed skin of her sides, following the path of where the fabric had just been, they reached the curve of her hip and down across the peaks of her ass where her panties weren't covering. She had the most incredible behind. My usually model types wouldn't have an ass like that.
Turning back to face me, Juliette stepped out of the heaped dress on the floor and placed a palm flat on my peck. "I think you're wearing too many clothes for a shower." She giggled, reaching up and undoing the first few buttons of my white shirt.
She'd regained some of her confidence, my erection throbbed in my pants in response to her sudden bout of courage. Deft and nimble fingers made short work of the rest of the buttons until my stomach was fully exposed to the rising temperature of the bathroom. Running her index finger across my abs and along the waistband of my suit pants, she only made it to the first trouser button before I'd just about reached my capacity of patience.
Grabbing her waist, I pulled Juliette up and hooked her legs around my hips so the only thing keeping me from being inside her was the thin lace of her panties and the fabric of my trousers and boxers. The friction almost made me come right there and then. Juliette let out a shriek, I got the feeling she didn't like being lifted like that much. But I was too needy to care, and strong enough to hold her up without even flinching. Adrenaline was coursing through my body.
She eventually looped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a feverish kiss as I faultlessly carried her into the shower where the water was still pelting against the tiles. Neither of us flinched as the deliciously warm water poured over our half naked bodies.  The normal Elliot would have been fuming about ruining his expensive clothes in the shower, but this wasn't the normal Elliot. My senses were flooded with her as she raked her fingers through my hair and pulled gently, steering me closer to her as the desire crackled between us.
I eventually set her down on the marble seat that ran from one side of the shower to the other, pushing my soaked shirt off my body and letting it hit the floor with a slight splatter. Her large brown eyed gaze hungrily dropped down my body to the bulge that formed in my trousers, leaning back on her elbows so she could get a full and uninterrupted view of me. I spent a lot of time at the gym when I wasn't working, mostly to work through some of the stress, but I liked the way women looked at me cause of the result of my efforts. I liked the way Juliette was looking at me.
Dropping to my knees, I lifted her left leg and rested her ankle on my shoulder, her eyes not leaving mine as I trailed steady and purposeful kisses up her calf. When I eventually reached the apex of her thigh, she couldn't take it anymore, throwing her arm over her face and tilting her head back so she couldn't see my advances any longer. My fingers reached out and traced the white lace of her panties, her body writhing with every artful stroke I made. Slowly, snaking my index finger past the delicate fabric, I found her core. She was so ready for me, I let out an exasperated growl and my cock ached in my own underwear. When I started to leisurely glide my finger in and out of her in a repetitive rhythm, Juliette's mouth popped open as the most desire filled moan escaped her full, rosy lips.  I felt every thrust of my finger in her in all of my nerve endings, picking up my pace as she started to build under my touch. As the pad of my thumb found her sensitive bud and she gasped, I think we both almost expired right there on the spot.
I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled away from her hurriedly and reached for the top of my trousers, her face bereft from my touch as she peaked over her forearm at me. When she came back to her senses, she lowered her arm again so she was back resting on her elbows, she let out a heavy breath and found her voice.
"Condom." Was all she could seem to manage over her heavy panting.
I was already one step ahead of her, reaching into my back pocket and producing a shiny blue foil packet.
"Presumptuous, aren't you." She laughed.
I gave her a smug smile. "Oh baby, you have no idea."
Ripping open the condom with my teeth, I made quick work of discarding the empty foil packed over my shoulder and hurriedly unzipped my trousers, pulling down my boxers with them so they hung low on my hips - letting my erection spring free. Juliette's eyes widened a fraction as I slid the rubber over my manhood, running her tongue over her teeth hungrily as she blinked away her lust filled daze. When the condom was secure, I positioned myself perfectly over her, pulling her forward with both my hands under her knees so the tip of my cock rested on her entrance.
"I think we will be rid of these, hope you're not too fond of them." I barely recognised my own voice.
Hurriedly I reached out and ran my finger and thumb along the elastic of her underwear, sliding across till they reached the side of her hip. In a quick and forceful motion, I pulled on the fabric and it snapped in my hands effortlessly, exposing her fully to me for the first time. Juliette gasped but didn't move an inch, awaiting my next move patiently. Her deep brown eyes blazed into mine. And, in a swift and frenzied thrust, I was buried deep inside her. Losing myself in her,  as the water continued to fall around us, muffling the sound of her climax as her body became undone before my eyes. My own climax following swiftly after.