A Raph Day Today

Leo was very determined to figure out what that small device was all about, but very more so on who did this to his brother. Leo and Raph aren't always on good terms with one another, especially when an important decision has to be made, such as how much pepperoni pizzas should be ordered and how much each brother could eat one. Despite this, there is one thing that is evident with Leo when it comes to his family, it is his love, compassion, and care for them. Leo and Donnie coordinated with one another in regard to tracking who the possible culprit is, Donnie took his pen and paper from his side and sketch the path they took before heading to the sewers to go home. Meanwhile, Raph was on his bed, but this time instead of staring at the ceiling or at the floor, he was peacefully resting with his eye's closed. Sometimes Raph snores when he sleeps, but this time he isn't, which was a game changer for his snores sometimes distracts his brothers. On the other hand, you and Mikey were on Donnie's computers checking out surveillance footage of yesterday night's events. The both of you were checking all footages of all the path and places that Donnie, Leo, and Raph have passed by. The task served difficult for the both of you. The turtles usually travel through the roofs of every apartment, building, or any structures throughout the city, traveling through the shadows. The one who was responsible for placing that small device on Raph's neck could be anywhere from the scene, they could've been on their right side, left side, or even above, it was tricky. However, maybe the culprit has brought some of its companions along, who knows, some of them were hiding in an alley below, or blending in with the other New Yorkers.

"We've been checking surveillance footage of every path they have taken, and I haven't seen anything suspicious, we've been doing this for three straight hours." Mikey said in a tired, but calm manner. It was obvious that Mikey didn't like the task he was asked to do, he doesn't like sitting all day in front of a computer. Though ironic, how he can sit for long periods of time in front of his Xbox to play his favorite video games. You looked at Mikey, with an awkward smile, with an attempt to cheer him up, you said "Come on Mikey, we can do this, this is for Raph. There must be something from all the footages that we have gone through, even a small hint, it could lead us somewhere." Mikey looked at you with an exhausted look, "(Y/N) we've been looking for hours, and it hasn't led us somewhere." You gave a deep sigh and replied "We have to be patient Mikey, usually when people rush things they accidentally look over on the important things and regret later. You wouldn't want to regret, do you?" You and Mikey then looked back at the computers and continued searching and digging through the surveillance footages. 

Donnie and Leo headed to where you and Mikey where, with Donnie still holding his pen and paper, but this time he has made sketches. Sketches that are messy, giving the impression that he may be frantic about what is happening. "Any luck?" Leo asked, leaning towards Mikey while Donnie leaned near you. "Unfortunately, no, despite looking for almost four hours now." Mikey replied, exasperated. "It is really difficult checking on the path that you guys took, since you mostly traveled above in the roofs. However, looking below in the streets, we might just be able to find our luck." You told them, you tried to fill your words with optimism. It is already evident in their faces that they look worried, even if they tried to hide it, especially Leo. "We should double check again, then. What footage have you seen that seemed... quite suspicious to you?" Donnie asked, you gave Donnie way so he would sit and go through the surveillance footages. You pointed at one of the surveillance footages on of Donnie's many computer screens. Donnie then clicked the footage and reviewed it. "We have seen this already; besides, all surveillance footages look the same." Mikey said, this time he seemed more annoyed. "It's just because the streets look similar to one another, they aren't entirely the same." Leo replied. Fifteen minutes has passed, and still, there was no luck, until.

"Guys, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Donnie asked in a high hopeful voice. "Where exactly?" Leo asked, Donnie then pointed on the surveillance footage. He was pointing at three oddly strange men wearing fine black suits. "So, what about it?" Mikey asked, you studied a little those three strange men on the computer screen, what about it? you thought. New York is high on fashion, a lot of people wear stylish clothes, it's not new. "Look at the way they walk, strange, isn't it?" Donnie suggested. "I mean, I guess we all have our own walking styles but theirs are just strange. Who walks like that?". Based on the surveillance footage, the way these three men walked looked robotic. "Donnie, do you know where they headed after?" Leo asked, "Not quite sure, let me review the other surveillance footages and let's see if we can track them down." Donnie then indulged himself to his computers for nearly an hour, while the rest of you prepared for what is to come. You hope that this could already lead to answers, so that Raph could go back as he used to before. You, Leo, and Mikey were preparing the T-pack. A T-pack is just a turtle shaped backpack that Donnie had created, but this isn't just any ordinary backpack, the backpack is hydrophobic, so it is resistant to water. Well, that is just what makes that backpack unique. Donnie could turn this backpack into a jet, you thought. Mikey came over with boomerangs, he placed them inside the T-pack. While doing so, he sneakily placed some snacks inside. Mikey saw that you caught him, "Why? we might get hungry" then he left to gather more stuffs. You approached Leo, as he is cleaning his katanas. "Raph will stay here for a while with Master Splinter, I'm guessing?" You asked, and you sat next to him. "Yes, it would be much safer for him to stay here while we go and search for answers." You observed that while Leo was sharpening his katana, his face is filled determination yet with worry. "Leo, I know what happened to Raph concerns you very much, but we will find answers and we will be able to get them." You tried to encourage Leo, even though if he doesn't say what he is feeling, you can feel it in your heart. "Thank you (Y/N), but it will be a rough day today as we track those strange looking fellows." Leo finished sharpening and preparing his sword, he stood up and placed them behind his back. "I have on request for you, (Y/N)." you stood up and looked surprised, "Sure, what is it?" Leo took a deep sigh, "You must lie low for the meantime, I understand you want to help but you might get affected if you come with us. The same thing that happened to Raph, might happen to you, and both of us know we wouldn't want anything more of this." Leo slowly walked away, you turned your back and said, "But Leo-" then Leo suddenly responded, "I'm sorry (Y/N), but don't worry, we'll keep you updated." Leo then headed to Donnie, you felt a little sad, it's a weekend, what should I do?