Stuck

When you arrived home you prepared for bed, such as brushing your teeth and switching to pajamas. When you're finally done preparing, you lay down at your bed, you tried to sleep but you just can't. You cannot get over the fact that Donnie has a crush on you, you just really can't believe the fact that someone has a crush on you.

"Wow, for the first time someone had a crush on me." You said to yourself.

~In Donnie's bedroom~

Donnie felt very embarassed that is why he locked himself in his room. His crush with you was confidential, he doesn't want anyone to know about it, but unfortunately you already know about it. Donnie was lying down on his bed, he kept thinking about what happened awhile ago.

"I shouldn't have chosen truth!" Donnie told himself then he did a facepalm "Well at the first place I should've thought about the possibilities of what could happen." Then Donnie rose from his bed and sat instead. What happened awhile ago really bothered him, he thought that after what happened you might act differently towards him. He overthinked too much.

~Your room~

It is already midnight, you still couldn't sleep. You thought about texting Donnie and ask how is he doing, so you rose up from your bed and took your tablet phone and texted Donnie (Luckily he gave you his number incase you needed any help).

"Hey Donnie sorry for texting you at this hour. How are you doing?, I hope you're doing fine." This was the message you are about to send to Donnie. You checked again if what you said was fine, then you sent your text message to Donnie. Then you went back to your bed, expecting a reply.

~In Donnie's bedroom~
Donnie's phone did a beep, he was curious, who would text him at this hour?. He rose up from his bed and took his phone to check who texted him, when he saw your name, that you texted him he was really suprised. His heart was now beating fast. He read the text and after that he sat again on his bed, he doesn't know if he would reply back or not because he was still very shy on what had happened. He thinked about it, then after 5 minutes of thinking about it he decided to reply back.

"Hello (Y/N) it is totally okay if you text me at this hour, actually it is ok if you text me at any hour, minute and second. Anyways, I am doing fine-" Donnie stopped typing, was he really fine? He thought about it, I mean why would you write something that isn't true?. He doesn't know if he would still continue or delete the "I am doing fine" message. But he decided to be honest with you, so he deleted the "I am doing fine" message and replaced it with "I still feel embarassed about what happened, it is bothering me. Yes, I have a crush on you. I wanted to tell you in the right time but I wasn't expecting it to happen in the game. But I hope you knowing that I have a crush on you won't affect our friendship. I hope you are doing well, have some good night sleep." After finishing the message, Donnie felt a little bit confident. He told himself that he couldn't be shy forever. So since the whole message is done he replied it back to you.

"Donnie don't be shy, remember you are a highly trained and brave ninja. Do not be shy anymore, you could do this." Donnie told himself.

~Your room~

You received Donnie's message, you were suprised it was quite a long one but you read it anyway of course. After reading Donnie's message you understood what he felt, in this kind of situations we have to understand what each person or ninja feels in order to understand each other.

"Excuse me darling?" A voice said, you were shocked!, it turns out it was just your mother. She came to check on you and she saw you were still up.

"Hey mom." You said

"(Y/N) you have to sleep now honey, you'll be needing energy when you wake up." Your mother told you, she really cares for your health.

"Yes mom I am sorry, goodnight." You said and smiled at your mom, then your mother smiled back and she closed the door of your room. You then placed your tablet phone back on your desk, then you prayed to God and slept.