Tracker

It was another normal day in New York, you were heading to the lair to hang out with the turtles. You were about to enter the manhole but then you thought of something, but you forgot about it and headed to the lair.

"Hey guys!." You said happily, and they all smiled at you.

"Oh hey (Y/N)." Leo said politely. Then you saw Donnie running towards you.

"Hey (Y/N) come with me, i'm gonna show you something." Donnie said then you followed him to his lab.

"So... What is it?." You asked curiously.

"You have a phone right?." He asked.

"Well, tablet phone. If you know what I mean." You replied.

"So I made this tracker." Donnie said while he was holding a small tracker that he made.

"What, tracker for what?." You asked curiously.

"(Y/N), you got in trouble because of the two mutants, and you also got in trouble because of Karai. So I made this tracker." He then again raised the small tracker.

""Oh, uhm how is that supposed to fit in my phone?. I mean tablet phone, it's too big." You said, then you opened your sling bag and you showed your gadget.

"Oh right. Well you see this?." He pointed out a small device in the right side of his shoulder. "When I made this, I made another one so if it breaks I have another one to replace." He said. Then he took a small device just like his.

"Here i'll place it in the strap of your sling bag, since you always bring your sling bag." Then he placed the small device on the strap of your sling bag. "Oh it also functions as a phone, if it rings you just press the button." He said.

"How about the tracker?." You asked.

"It already has it's own tracker inside, i'll just save this small tracker for some other time. Besides you also said that your tablet phone is too big." He said.

"Oh ok, thanks Donnie." You said thankfully.

"No problem." He replied.

After that you just hanged out with the turtles, you checked the time it was already 9:30 pm and you had to go home. You said goodbye to all of them, they waved goodbye at you.

"Dont worry we'll check the tracker always, incase you're in trouble." Donnie said then you smiled back at him and you headed your way out of the lair, and headed home.

You've reached your home then you immediately went to your room since you were really sleepy. You placed your sling bag on your desk. But before you could enter your cozy bed you heard a loud noise, outside your window. You checked it out but you didn't see anything or even anyone. So you just headed back to your cozy bed, and you slept.

You thought you didn't see something or someone, but in reality someone was actually there.

(MORE TO COME, ALSO THX FOR 100 PLUS READS!. Also thank you very much to the people who are still reading my fanfic I hope you enjoy it."