Change

After the night you and Donnie talked, you felt really bad for yourself. You thinked that you did something wrong even though you didn't, you felt sad. There wasn't really much stuff to do today you opened your window, the morning view was perfect it made you feel better and motivated. So a thought came to your mind to visit the turtles later at night, you stood up and went down for breakfast and relaxed.

~Fast forward, it's 6:30 in the evening~

You checked your phone it's already 6:30 in evening, you get out of your bed and changed your clothes and headed down to the kitchen. "Hey mom i'm just gonna visit my friends, is it okay?" You asked your mom, your mom looked at you and said "Sure but please be back at 9 pm that's your curfew!" You smiled at your mom and said "Yes mom, goodbye!" Then you headed out and went to the turtles lair.

When you reached the turtles lair it was very quiet, you saw Donnie's desk filled with computers above, you saw Mikey's drumset. But nobody was there you guessed, you started walking and went around the lair but nobody was there, until you heard a noise. When you looked back you accidently bumped into someone then you were suprised it was Master Splinter.

"Oh I am very sorry Master Splinter" You told Master Splinter you were shy right now

"It's ok" He replied "So what are you doing here?" Master Splinter asked

"I just want to visit you guys I know its been a long time and I am sorry" You told Master Splinter, your heart was pounding so fast because you were very shy.

"It is ok (Y/N)" Master Splinter replied

You smiled at him then looked at your surroundings but the turtles weren't there yet so you asked Master Splinter "Master Splinter, where is Leo and the others?"

"They went on an evening patrol, but don't worry they'll come back. You can wait here for a while until they get back here." Master Splinter replied then he yawned "My dear (Y/N) I am going to take a nap, call me if you need something."

"Yes Sensai" you replied then Master Splinter went on and took a nap. You looked around again you didn't know what to do while they weren't here in the liar yet, so you just sat on the chair placed your head on the table and a few minutes, you fell asleep.

~After a few hours~

The turtles have arrived the lair and once they entered the lair they saw you, sitting on the chair, sleeping.
The turtles were shocked especially Donnie, Mikey was so happy he ran towards you.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Mikey said screaming happily

"SHHHHHHH!!!" Leo, Raph, and Donnie said. Then you woke up because of the noise and you were suprised that they were here already, you stood up rubbing your eyes and stretched. Leo went up to you as well as Donnie and Raph.

"Hi (Y/N)" Leo said "It's been a couple of weeks we didn't hangout" when Leo told you that your heart was pounding fast you were shy, again.

"Leo we've discussed this already" Donnie said looking a Leo crossing his arms.

"Right" Leo said "I'll just go check on Dad" Then Leo went to Master Splinter.

"Hey (Y/N) wanna play drums with me and Mikey?" Raph asked you

"Sure" You replied then Mikey and Raph headed to the place where the drums are, you looked at Donnie. You didn't know what to say he smiled at you and you smiled back, then you took three steps to head to Raph and Mikey. But then you looked back at Donnie and hugged him, and went to Raph and Mikey.

"So (Y/N) what were you doing this whole time?" Raph asked you

"Well normal stuffs. Like doing homework, hanging out with friends, spending time with family." You replied

"Oh, well we're glad you're back" Raph replied then he took the drumsticks and sat on the chair. "Ready to hear the song that Mikey wrote?" He asked

"Sure" You replied, then you saw Mikey holding a piece of paper. Then Raph played the drums and Mikey did a rap.

"We are the Ninja Turtles yo! And we will defend the city bro! And we will help everyone! Because we are the Ninja Turtles YOOOOOOO!"

Then Raph stood up and clapped for Mikey and so did you.

"That was awesome Mikey!" You told Mikey and gave him a hug.

"You're welcome (Y/N)" He replied

"Well, who wants some pizza?" Raph asked

"Me!!!!" You and Mikey raised your hands

"Okay then lets call the pizza guy!" Raph said then he went to Donnie so he can call the pizza guy.