Chapter 7: Cassidy

I check to make sure the camera's in the perfect spot, one that won't give away any details about who or where I am. The skimpy lingerie I'm wearing is already enough of a risk, but I don't care. If I want to make good money, I have to take some risks, and I refuse to be in debt to my asshole ex any longer than I have to be.

Desperate times and all that.

But as I sit here in front of my laptop, opening the recording software, I can't help but feel a sense of unease creeping over me. This is a bad idea.

A terrible fucking idea.

What if someone I know finds out?

But what other choice do I have?

I owe Roman $20,000 and until I pay it off, he's always going to own some part of me. The cheating asshole doesn't get that right. So, what's a little light porn between friends?

Or Only Fans in this case.

I swallow hard and click record, trying to ignore the way my stomach flips as I straighten up and walk into the frame, swaying my hips as seductively as I can. I've never actually tried to be sexy before, so I'm pretty sure I look like an awkward mess, but whatever. Maybe that's someone's kink.

As I lean over and start running my hands over my body and pretending like I love it, I try to focus on the money and not the fact that I'm about to show my tits to thousands of strangers.

It's just business.

And if it means getting rid of Roman once and for all, it's worth it.

If the Sin Bin wasn't my fathers' legacy, I'd have let it go instead of borrowing money from my twatwaffle ex. But here I am, using what I've got to set myself free. I should've just done this from the start, but Roman was way too jealous to tolerate sharing me this way.

Ironic considering I found him fucking a puck bunny in the bathroom of my own goddamn bar.

While I was working.

But whatever.

As I slip out of my black lacy bra and let my breasts fall free, I'm surprised when I feel a sense of excitement building inside me.

Maybe I can make a lot of money and get rid of Roman for good.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll finally be free to live my life the way I want to.

Without any assholes holding me back.

So, as I stand in front of my laptop and show off my tits for the first time, I can't help but give a seductive smile that I actually mean while I pluck at my nipples and put on a show for the camera.

This might be pretty fun.

And it's going to be fucking profitable.

I have nice tits, long, toned legs, and an ass I've done thousands of squats to plump up.

I just hope no one I know ever finds out what I'm doing. That would be a disaster.

Could you imagine the hordes of hockey players and fans that could find me at my bar and harass me over this shit?

But as I pull off my panties and spread my legs for the camera, showing off my surprisingly wet pussy for anyone who wants to see it, I can't help but feel a little bit amped up about what could happen next.

Who knew I had an exhibitionist kink?

Maybe this is exactly what I need to get myself out of this mess and start living life on my own terms again. It feels like since my family died, I've been living in the shadow of their memory, trying to grasp on to any small wisp of them I can to keep them close.