Chapter 10: Hayden

I try the Sin Bin first, but only find Lila there. She tells me with a grin that Cassidy took tonight off, so I don't stick around. She better have watched my game from wherever she was. Her apartment's only a few blocks away, so I head over there next. I stare up at her window but it's dark. Between her not answering my texts from earlier and the dark window, and considering it's late as fuck, I'm going to assume she's asleep and let myself in.

I don't bother knocking on her door before using the key she leaves under the mat—I discovered it when I left her flowers—and stepping inside. It's dark and quiet and I wonder if she really is sleeping. I tiptoe down the hallway toward her bedroom, half expecting her to jump out of the shadows and tear me a new asshole for being a creep. But she doesn't.

I push open the door to her bedroom and find her sprawled across the bed, fast asleep and looking fucking gorgeous. Her hair is spread out on the pillow like a halo and her lips are parted as she breathes softly. She's wearing a tank top that barely covers her tits and a pair of panties so tiny, she might as well not be wearing any at all. Those long, toned legs of hers are parted just enough for me to get a sliver of a view of my pussy.

Fuck, this girl is perfect.

Careful not to wake her up, I move closer, shrugging out of my blazer as I go and tossing it aside. She stirs as I kneel next to the bed and run my hands up her thighs, but doesn't wake.

I smirk and lean closer, breathing in her scent and feeling my cock harden in my pants. She's fucking irresistible, and I can't wait to collect my prize.

I slip my fingers under the waistband of her panties and pull them down slowly, revealing her bare pussy inch by inch. She's waxed smooth and it makes me want to taste her even more than I already do. My mouth is fucking watering. I toss her panties aside and run a finger through her wetness before sucking it into my mouth. Goddamn, she tastes good, like sweetness and ruination.

She moans in her sleep, arching her back as I slip a finger inside of her. She's burning heat and slippery wetness, and I stroke her clit with the pad of my thumb. She's dripping and ready for me.

I wonder what she's dreaming about to be this keyed up already...

It better be me.

With my other hand, I unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants, pulling out my hard cock and stroking it as I watch her squirm and writhe under my touch. She's still asleep, but I can tell she's getting close. Her head's thrashing back and forth on her pillow the moans leaving her fuckable lips aren't soft anymore.

I lean over and lick a stripe through her wetness before sucking her clit into my mouth and making her gasp awake.

She looks down at me between her thighs, breathing hard as she tries to figure out what the fuck is going on. "Hayden?"

I smirk up at her. "Hey, princess."

"What the hell are you—" She groans and throws an arm over her face as I keep licking and sucking her clit until she's on the edge of coming all over my face. "Fuck," she gasps, arching off the bed as I slip another finger inside her and pump them in and out of her pussy.

"You're going to come for me, Cassidy," I say, looking up at her with a grin. "Give me what I earned."

She bites her lip, but she can't stop herself from falling apart under my mouth. Her pussy tightens around my fingers as she comes hard, screaming my name and thrashing on the bed as she rides out the high.

I pull back and lick my lips, tasting her sweetness on my tongue as she stares up at me with a mix of shock and awe on her gorgeous face. "Hayden..."

"You're mine now, princess," I say, leaning over to kiss her hard before pulling back and standing up to finish undressing. "You made the deal, and there's no going back."