Chapter 1. The Beginning Of A Hero

In a dark tunnel, a white haired teenager jumped to the side of a monster, before driving his short sword into a monster making it disappear and drop a magic stone. He snatched it and put it in his pocket, before he had to jump backwards to dodge a rusty sword strike that came from a goblin. He then slashed his sword across its chest killing it.

"That's 10 goblins, maybe I can bring my goddess somewhere to eat instead of us eating potatoes again..." said Bell with a sigh before he started to collect the magic stones. After a little bit he was done and he would normally just head back to the surface or keep exploring the upper floors, but today he decided to head deeper.

"I have to get stronger... to both be a great adventurer and also..." his eyes then for a moment got a dark look "get revenge on that God to get rid of his curse".

He sighed before quickly looking over his equipment, his eyes caught a couple stones on the ground and picked up some of them "hmm maybe once I save up enough Valis I can buy some throwing knives or something like that so I have some range to fight monsters".

His ears heard something and saw a Kobold come out of the wall it was a humanoid with the head of a wolf, they looked at Bell and let out a roar before they charged at him.

Bell hurled a rock at one of them, blowing it back before he charged forward and blocked a slash which cracked his sword more. He then rolled out of the way and drove his blade into the third monster killing it.

Seeing another opening, he took it and slashed at the first monster and then spun around throwing his sword at it the second one killing it, right as it smashed him back, leaving a massive cut on his stomach.

He held the wound and reached for his side pouch, going through the potions he found a healing one and not his regular medicine and drank 1/4 of it, which healed the wound. Seeing that it, he went over and started to pick up the magic stones.

"Yes I just more valis, now to try my luck in the deeper dungeons!" Said Bell happily as he picked up the stones and left hoping to get more valis to get better gear and his medicine and lastly XP.

___

"Ahhhhh!" He dodged a blow from a minator, while trying to escape it, he wasn't strong enough to face this monster and was honestly regretting coming to this floor.

Dodging another strike, he continued to run, but had to stop when he came to a dead end.

The minator roared and it ran towards Bell to kill him.

Bell looked at it in fear and gritted his teeth trying to hold back the effects of the curse that was acting up with his emotions and slowly started to effect him physically, even with the medicine he took 2 hours ago.

He was so distracted because of the pain he was feeling that he felt hopeless, but then he heard his goddesses voice and why he was trying so hard to get strong.

His eyes hardened and Bell was going to charge back at him to kill it, even though he knew he was going to die trying.

But then it disappeared in a puff of black smoke and a woman was standing behind it staring at him.

Looking up at her, Bell saw who he thought as the most beautiful woman ever.

Ais Wallenstein.