Chapter 10. The Black Goliath

Loki was glaring at the guest who just entered her home, she couldn't stand him or all the other slaves who follow the whore up in the tower.

"What do you want Hedin?" She said with a glare while Anakitty a level 4 almost 5, sat next to her, being her guard since it was only her, four level 2's and ten level 1's guarding the manor.

"I want you to inform Lady Riveria that after the expedition, I'd like to meet her so we can discuss our marriage, her father has sent a letter approving of our marriage" said Hedin.

Lokis eyes immediately narrowed at that "she's told you over a hundred times she doesn't want to marry you, she has no interest in you, now leave!".

Hedin narrowed his eyes "she must marry me, her father approves of it and only a elf of high nobility like myself or a high elf, but for your familia; you only have one other high elf thats female" he said.

"Riveria can choose who she wants to marry and I'll support it as long as he makes her happy and I know for a fact you won't, now for the last time" Lokis Arcanum then started to leak making Hedin take a step back in fear "Leave.".

"She can't keep running away from this and she will marry me goddess Loki" he said before turning and leaving Twilight manor.

After seeing him leave, Loki let out a sigh and pinched her brow "damn him, that slut and Riverias father".

Loki could still remember how happy Riveria was finally being able to escape the Royal Alf Forest and actually got to see some of the world, before she had more responsibilities given she was the vice captain. Riveria was so happy and even now she's happy and Loki wasn't gonna let anyone take hers or any of her children's happiness.

"Goddess Loki are you ok?" Asked Anakitty looking at her.

"I'm sick and tired of that elf, he's been harrasing Riveria for 30 years now! Hell the fucker even said he'd allow Alicia and some of the other pure blood elves to he his concubines if it'd make Riveria happy!" Said Loki with a scowl.

Anakitty grimaced at that, it was one thing to love someone, but to tell the girl your trying to marry he'd want her friends to be his concubines.. that was way to far for her taste.

Loki sighed again and decided to get a drink, but before she could, she heard a knock on the door "WHAT NOW!?!?!".

Marching to the door with a scowl on her face and Anakitty following just in case, Loki swung the door open and saw a tall elf with elegant looking clothes and long green hair.

"Hello goddess Loki, my name is Arel and I'm a messenger from Larfal Ljos Alf and I have brought gifts for lady Riveria from her father for her soon to he wedding with Hedin of the light elves" he said.

Anakitty didn't think it was possible but she saw Loki somehow get even angrier.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wow.." said Bell getting a better look of floor 18 and he can even see Rivira not to far from him and everyone else.

Following behind him was Zidril who had a small smile on her face while next to her was Ryuu who gave said dark elf a glare.

After the fiasco last night, it took both Finn and Gareth to save Bell from the blood bath between a level 6 and two level 4's. Not only that but normally everyone would've been jealous, but they actually kinda felt bad for Bell because he was stuck in the middle.

Also after that, Riveria talked to Ais to try and understand why she acted like that, since she's never been interested and her answer both answered her question and didn't at the same time.