Chapter 2. A Curse And Saving One In Need

Freya was looking out her tower, down at the dungeon where she was watching Bell in his cursed form tear apart monsters as if he was level 2 in the upper floors.

Her hand clenched her wine glass so hard it shattered into a million pieces, breaking her skin and making her bleed, not that she seemed to notice.

Behind her Ottar and Allen looked at her in shock and horror upon seeing their goddess injure herself, they quickly raced over to her but froze when they saw her eyes.

They were swimming with nothing but pure seething rage.

"How dare he.." she said as she clenched her fist making the glass go deeper Into her hand.

"Goddess please stop so we can heal you" said Ottar in worry seeing his goddess hurt herself.

"Goddess tell us what we can do to make you happy, you name and we'll all take care of it" said Allen.

Freya didn't hear them as her godly powers were barely restrained, it took what little self control she had left to prevent that.

"He cursed the one I claimed as mine!" She said as her teeth gritted against each other "he WILL PAY!".

Ottar and Allen didn't know who she was talking about, but they wanted to hurt whoever it was.

"Allen" she said with barely contained anger.

His head immediately bowed to her as he dropped to a knee "Yes my goddess?" He didn't care what she requested, he will do it without hesitation.

"You still have that grimoire correct?" She said.

"Yes my goddess!" He said.

"Bring it to the Hostess of fertility and give it to Syr" she said.

"It'll be done my goddess" he said before he shot off to do as she ordered, he wasn't going to disappoint her.

"Ottar" she said still trying to reign in her rage at the god who cursed her Bell.

"Yes my goddess?" He said bowing his head.

"Go down to the dungeon and protect Bell from any adventurers" she said.

"I will do as you command, but may I ask whats going on?" He said.

Freya took a deep breath and began to pull the glass shards from her hand, before she spoke "a certain God cursed Bell with something that makes him nothing more than a..... monster...".

She fell silent as her eyes went back and she saw him dash towards a group of war shadows and tear them apart like nothing.

"You don't have to do anything, just protect him from any adventurers and if he turns back and is unconscious, bring him to the guild hospital" she said as she finished pulling out the glass from her hand.

"Wouldn't it be better to bring him here?" Said Ottar.

Freya herself agreed to this, but she knew it wouldn't be the smartest idea "no, if anyone were to find out, it'd bring to many suspicious eyes on us, plus he'd freak out and lastly the guild would be asking us lots of questions".

"I understand, do you know where he is so I may do as ordered?" Ottar said.

"Floor 7".

"I will protect him with my life, my goddess... but before I leave, may I please get one of the mages to heal you.. I can't leave in good conscience, knowing you are hurt" Ottar said.

"You may" she said with her anger finally becoming more manageable.

Ottar let out a sigh of relief and left to get Hedin to heal her. But as he was walking, he cleaned his fists as veins appeared on his arms and he gritted his teeth in anger.