Chapter 11. New Arrivals And A Goddess

"So tell me how's my Koine? It's been 64 years since I've learned it and haven't really had a chance to speak it" said a
tall female elf with golden eyes, long greenish white hair, and sharp elongated ears showing shes a high elf. She has a small crown of flowers that adorn her head and the silver-threaded dress covering her body.

"For the last time Eowyn it's fine" grumbled her little sister leading her back to Orario and to the Loki Familia. She is a slender and tall elf, slightly shorter than her sister, with green hair that is long in the back and short in front, with two braids at the side. She has long ears, showing she too was a high elf. She is wearing a green sleeveless archer corset, shorts, a pair of uneven black gloves, knee high boots, and a hood. Black sleeve over her left arm, the arm guard for her bow arm.

"Oh calm down Riniya, I'm just excited to finally see your home, I mean this is after all where my best friend and princess, Riveria went about 30 years ago and from the rumors that reach us, she's now the strongest elf in the world" said Eowyn with a smile. She continued to take small elegant steps showing she was trained to walk with a feminine charm.

"Grml still hate that you gotta come, are ya gonna stay for a long time? You do have your duties as the daughter of lord Albwin" said Riniya.

"Hmhmhm but your our fathers daughter too" she said with a smile.

"...yeah sure..." she said in a suddenly gloomy tone.

"Riniya, he does care, I know dad can be cold bu-" "cold doesn't even cut it, he didn't even care that I left or even sent a letter to see if I was ok in the last 12 years" she said cutting her sister off.

Eowyn looked down sadly as her ears drooped a bit at hearing that, her father really was cold, even by high elven standards and in the 147 years she's been alive, not once has she seen him genuinely happy. He became even less happy when his sister was born, especially with her adventures attitude and dreams of wanting to explore the world.

She was about to reach out and grab her sisters shoulder, when they reached the top of a small hill and her eyes went wide.

In the far distance she could see Babel Tower, standing tall above everything else and if she squinted her eyes she could just barely make out the wall itself.

"Wow.. so that's Orario..." she said in awe.

"Mhm and this Is where me and my Familia live and where you'll be staying until you decide to go back to the Royal Alf Forest" said Riniya "it should only take us 4 hours to get to Orario if we keep up this pace".

Eowyn smiled and continued to follow her sister to Orario.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bells eyes slowly opened and the first thing he saw was red, along with a tiny bit of white. He Instantly recognized it, even when being extremely sleepy, it was Rose's hair and one of her ears.

He then noticed something else, he was very warm and he felt weight on all sides of him, slowly he turned his head to his left and saw white hair then a lone, pointed wheat colored ear, he recognized as Zidrils. He then turned right and his brain shut down at what he saw.

It was a head of golden hair that he instantly recognized as Ais.

Before he could do anything, his brain finally remembered everything and how Ais dragged him to the Loki Familia, then her room, with Rose and Zidril following. She then snuggled up to him on bed, wanting to sleep and the other two joined. Leaving Bell in this very comfortable situation.

"I'm so proud of you Bell... I feel like a proud father.." said the voice of his grandfather.

"Please be quiet grandpa.." he thought.