Chapter 6. Love, Level Up, Magic And Sword Lessons With A Fairy And Princesses

Bell slowly opened his eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling. Looking around the room in confusion, he saw Rose sleeping next to him with her head resting on her arms as she leaned on his bed while sitting on her chair.

Off near the door, he saw Ryuu who was also asleep while sitting in a chair and had a open book in her lap.

Slowly trying to sit up, he stopped as he heard movement and saw that Ryuus eyes opened and looked at Bell.

"Mr Cranel" she said sounding relived that he finally woke up, standing up she was about to walk towards him when the other occupant in the room woke up.

Rose heard Bell wake up and before she even realized what she did, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Um... sorry for worrying you Rose" he said apologetically.

"Mmm".

"I'm back... and I'll try not to do that again".

"Mmm!".

Bell gently put his arms around her to hug her back, which made her very happy as her tail started to wag.

Ryuu watched all of this and unknowingly had a tiny frown on her face and a tiny bit of jealousy was welling up in her, but she didn't notice that as she was mainly embarrassed from seeing open physical affection.

Coughing lightly into her hand, Ryuu spoke "Mr Cranel are you feeling alright? She asked him.

"Um... still a little sore.. but overall I'm feeling ok" he said as he continued to rub Rose's back in a comforting way. "Where am I?".

"Your here at the Hostess, your in one of our spare rooms where Airmid healed most of your wounds since we couldn't rush you back to her Familia to get you healed" said Ryuu "you've been here for 2 days".

"Oh... sorry about that... I was just trying to pay you guys back for what my goddess did..." he said sadly.

Ryuus eyes softened from hearing that, she then walked forward and gently placed a hand on his shoulder and didn't seem to mind the fact she was touching him. It didn't bother her in the slightest "Mr Cranel you don't need to apologize and what you did was very reckless, so please don't do anything like that again ok".

Bell nodded his head while also wondering why she didn't seem to mind touching him. Elves only ever touch those they trust and care for, see as friends or love.

"Good, now I'll be back in a moment, I need to go inform Mama Mia about you waking up" said Ryuu as she left the room, leaving Bell and Rose alone.

"Um Rose?..." he said gently as he looked down at the werewolf who had yet to even loosen her grip of him.

She slowly looked up at Bells ruby red eyes and her mouth thinned into a line since she was both happy he was back and angry at what he did... she thought she lost him...

"Look I'm really so-mmm!?" He was cut off when she smashed her lips against his, trying so desperately to express all her emotions into a single kiss.

Bells eyes went wide since she was kissing him and that she was his very first kiss as well, he was completely shocked for a couple seconds before he pressed his lips against hers.

He was in love with Ais but... at the same time, images of others popped into his head, with Rose being the most prominent.

Rose felt him push into the kiss and it made her even happier, her tail was wagging so fast it was actually starting to hurt given she isn't used to it wagging this fast.

The kiss lasted a couple more seconds before it stopped and Rose pulled back and had to stop herself from snorting, given she kissed the life out of Bell. It was very easy for her to tell he has little to no experience, not that it bothered her.